Other games this weekend

Pamplemousse

Leicester fan on Talksport calling for Puel to be sacked after tonight's results. He'd fit in well on here. Not often Joey Barton provides the voice of reason.

TBF I don't mind Barton..he may be a **** but a lot of the time he does talk sense. He also openly criticises the Liverpool love in in the media (being a blue) which makes me like him more..

TBF I don't mind Barton..he may be a **** but a lot of the time he does talk sense. He also openly criticises the Liverpool love in in the media (being a blue) which makes me like him more..

Tonight he seemed more interested in discussing political correctness and reminding everyone he had long career with City and how much they love him. He brought up his career with City at least once every 10-15 minutes.

we could also be 13th and 4pts of relegation with a win (unlikely as that is :lol:)

even a draw could take us up to 14th thanks to goal difference

It is stupidly tight in the bottom half of the table

I'd take a draw ,The next 6 games are winnable! Should be looking at at least 10 points and a win in the cup would be nice too !

But we could be in the relegation drop zone this evening

Maybe, but being in the drop zone by 1 point at the beginning of February isn't a disaster, and potentially losing against Liverpool would be more or less expected. It's the following 4 or 5 games that could define the season.

They currently sit above us in the table. Bournemouth for a number of weeks now

Huddersfield only above us because they've played more games. That one I am 100% sure about, we will be above them after 38 matches.

Bournemouth less sure about, depends on us beating them at home in April.

Huddersfield only above us because they've played more games. That one I am 100% sure about, we will be above them after 38 matches.

Bournemouth less sure about, depends on us beating them at home in April.

Out of the combined Huddersfield and Bournemouth sides. Who would you have in our 1st team? King? Wilson? Mooy?

If people are struggling with the idea that we are not currently at the level of Liverpool and Manchester United like that was normal then I can only assume those people are children.

You missed the point completely and responded with an ad hominem argument. And you're the one asking if I'm 13? Grow up.

Out of the combined Huddersfield and Bournemouth sides. Who would you have in our 1st team? King? Wilson? Mooy?

Mooy - very good player. Just what we’re missing in all honesty. Would be perfect replacement for Davis.

Would probably have Ake and Wilson as well

We beat the bottom and probably worst team in the league, and every one seems to be celebrating like we won the league.......

Really? Where are all these people celebrating like we've won the league? I think everyone is well aware of our predicament but you can't blame people for feeling a bit upbeat after getting a win. Its not like we've had much to be happy about this season after today's game we can all go back to being miserable....