Saints v Liverpool - Match Thread

St Chalet

We've got to be into the last fifteen minutes of this idiot's Saints managerial career surely?

Mark Hughes should be sat in the stands watching this Strachan style.

Not with Les the buffoon and the clueless owner around it won’t be. Mind you, 2-0 and Lallana not scoring wouldn’t be as bad as I’d feared if it ends like that. Let’s face it, it is Bottom 3 v top four contender and that’s how it looks on the pitch today. Carvalho has really got Swansea fighting by contrast.

I don’t know what Mr Bean says to them but the first 10 minutes are diabolical. At WBA you might get away with it but not Liverpool and a forward line with Firmino, Sarah and Mane in it.

This has been coming for months - utterly predictable and completely avoidable if the board were prepared to act.

We 'stand firm' against Liverpool's 'illegal" approach for VVD and then we allow him to play and help destroy us by his negativity before we then sell him to them anyway and get no replacements.

Then we spend an entire month chasing shadows - do nothing to get rid of a clueless inept manager and gamble on other teams being worse than us in order to keep us up!

Well that worked well didn't it - now there isn't a class manager in the world who would want to come in even if we did get rid of this clown and all those years of steady growth and building have been chucked away in the space of 4 months!

We are in all likelihood down and I'm ashamed of how we appear to the rest of the footballing world - it's a joke!!!!!!!!!!

If I was the owner I would have sacked MP myself before Christmas and certainly at half time today - he doesn't deserve the title of manager.

Carrillo looks money well spent...

Just what i was thinking .Is this as good as were going to be able to get?............

I cant help but think why did we not go in for our only other transfere target sooner in the window rather than last 3-4 days were f u ck i n g crap as we are .

Shane long on for JWP as the comentator eluded to ,will he just be fillied under set pieces only. Yes .

The only good thing about this pathetic capitulation being seen on TV around the world is that our anonymous owner might actually get to see this shambles and ask some questions of old bumbling Les. We are doomed if this idiot "coach" is not sacked before the next game. Does anyone at the club actually care?