Season ticket renewals

harriesss

It wouldn't be a debate if we were at least showing an effort or had some actual direction, but we don't and haven't got a direction. It has been 2 seasons of absolute dog **** at home, I can only count two games in 2 years which have been worth watching.

Leicester City last season and Everton this season. That's it.

It wouldn't be a debate if we were at least showing an effort or had some actual direction, but we don't and haven't got a direction. It has been 2 seasons of absolute dog **** at home, I can only count two games in 2 years which have been worth watching.

Both of those teams were in pretty ****ty states when we played against them too.

Don't think I'll renew, it just isn't enjoyable anymore.

We have the 6th highest season tickets in the league as well....

Yeah, I’ll be renewing.

We are f*cking sh*t but I’ll still go.

Me too

However I have no problems with those who don't renew.

I put my situation down to a psychological condition inherited from my Dad

The only two consolations are that my season ticket will be paid for by my October bet on us going down (which I am somewhat ashamed about but balanced by a degree of foresight)

and the assumption that we will actually win a few games, albeit in a fairly empty stadium.

Still I have the 'luxury' of going through all of this before during my many years as a loyal Saints supporter

They Will be really low. Thing is, if we go down, the club have f****d off a lot of the traditional support that would have stuck by the club in lower leagues (loads now banned from the Itchen North) and tried to replace them with Chinese students and tourist day trippers.

Those Chinese students, tourists and day trippers won't be turning out for a mid-table Championship clash against Wigan.

Fake News! Thanks to our exciting new restructure program We are heading in a direction down the table and then down the leagues. This is a bold and innovative move to counteract the inertia of most mid table teams. #WeSlideDown

Had mine since 1975 through thick and thin......really couldn`t face going today...watched on TV. As somebody else said - two years of absolute tripe followed by the debacle of this transfer window - couldn`t wait to get rid of VVD before the window actually opened and then ballsed the rest of the window up. Nobody at the club seems to actually care....we are sleepwalking into relegation....all the great work since ML bought us gone.....really thinking about whether to renew or not next year

Will be renewing as usual just for away tickets. Home games are an utterly diabolical experience. Wish the club would sell an away season ticket so I wouldn't have to bother.

I agree about the away tickets - love going to away games and also wish the club would sell an away ticket. Not sure I will renew as the football is tripe plus engineering works/strikes etc on the trains have made travelling a real chore. It is bad enough to lose after a turgid performance in the evening, but then to find two trains are cancelled . . .

We've got 3 STs in the house and I'll be having a serious think about it. I've no problem watching us in the Championship (again) but the sheer bloody minded incompetence of the board, who are completely at odds to the views of the fan base, is a major problem for me.

3 season tickets here, don't enjoy going to the games , infact its become a case of oh thats another day mucked up by stupid kick off times as much as the dire football. Not even sure we'll go to the Stoke game if MoPe is still in charge , certainly won't be renewing , and maybe not actually watching but just seeing the result may improve my mood doesn't matter whether I go or not , still feel the same so may as well save the money

radio 5 interview after the game I reckon he's lost the dressing room

They Will be really low. Thing is, if we go down, the club have f****d off a lot of the traditional support that would have stuck by the club in lower leagues (loads now banned from the Itchen North) and tried to replace them with Chinese students and tourist day trippers.

Those Chinese students, tourists and day trippers won't be turning out for a mid-table Championship clash against Wigan.

Really? What for? Genuine question.

Let's face it, when we go down a season ticket is of little benefit s anyway. There will be much less demand, very few sellouts, if any, so you can pretty much pick and choose your games to suit, you'll miss very little. Given the level of entertainment over the past two seasons, I wouldn't be surprised too see a marked decline in sales.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

2 x season tickets that I have had for god know how many years. Can’t face watching this team for another season. Although what will actually happen is I’ll buy them anyway and end up missing maybe 10 home games when I can’t be arsed to drive down from north Hampshire.

I don’t think I’ve seen such a rudderless ship from the top down.

We've three season tickets since St Marys was built, reduced to two more recently.

Will continue regardless next season, but hoping Gao shows intent to expediently return to the Premier League rather than asset strip.

On leaving the ground today couldn't help but notice the TVs in the concourse had the league 2 table on the screen as we passed and spotted Coventry . There but for the grace of God...

Sadly on my long drive home I found myself getting more worked up regarding the utter dross I had just spent the whole day going to watch.

After each outburst to myself and any passing motorist I kept saying why am I doing this, by the time I got home the wife and dog were safe from anymore hostility but I think that’s it for me now regardless of any miraculous avoidance of relegation.

Won't be renewing without an acceptable explanation from Gao as to what the hell is going on and what his plans are. I'm not funding something shady.

I think this is a very good point. I guess we'll know more when Ralph presents his "Five fingers of Fudge." Or has he done that already and I've missed it?

Expect big reduction for Championship but fear our lot will probably adopt a Leeds model.

Probably the same as last time, the price will stay the same but they'll say you're getting more (dross) games for you money, so there's your reduction.

Norwich, who went don with us, got it right, massive reduction on their ST prices and they retained 100% of their ST sales. We immediately dropped 5k - It will be a considerably bigger drop this time.

Really? What for? Genuine question.

Various silly minor things.

The club had different stewards on the Itchen North yesterday, and a line of police including a camera permanently facing blocks 1 & 2. Odd.

They'll kill off the Itchen North soon enough to leave away fans in the corporate boxes to do as they please. Let's see how that policy works for the club down in the Championship.

Barely missed more than five home games a season since the mid/late 80s, season ticket since the late 90s and do about 15 aways a season and I’m seriously debating if I’m done with it.

Weirdly going down might mean I’m actually more likely to renew, as I’ve realised it’s the premier league that I hate the most.

The money in the top flight has ruined the game completely. It’s impossible to compete. Real supporters take a back seat to tourists, games are constantly moved for tv, atmospheres almost everywhere are diabolical, the media rub their hands with glee at anyone but the big six being torn apart, talk of winter breaks and players that are so disconnected from us and reality that I may as well just be watching a soap opera.

Honestly what’s the point? If we stay up those things will only get worse, the top flight has stripped the soul from the game and I’m not sure I can be bothered with it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barely missed more than five home games a season since the mid/late 80s, season ticket since the late 90s and do about 15 aways a season and I’m seriously debating if I’m done with it.

Weirdly going down might mean I’m actually more likely to renew, as I’ve realised it’s the premier league that I hate the most.

The money in the top flight has ruined the game completely. It’s impossible to compete. Real supporters take a back seat to tourists, games are constantly moved for tv, atmospheres almost everywhere are diabolical, the media rub their hands with glee at anyone but the big six being torn apart, talk of winter breaks and players that are so disconnected from us and reality that I may as well just be watching a soap opera.

Honestly what’s the point? If we stay up those things will only get worse, the top flight has stripped the soul from the game and I’m not sure I can be bothered with it anymore.

On the button

unfortunately this is absolutely right.

Been a season ticket holder since 1979. Seriously considering not bothering anymore. It was a chore going to watch games under Branfoot but compared with most of the past two years they were good days !!

Seems to me this in age thing looks like a lot of those thinking of giving up have had an ST since year dot and basically just outgrown match day.

Seems like a nice stream on the Ipad, cup of Horlicks and favorite tartan blanket is appealing more than a cold day in Jan comes to us all as we get older and grumpier I guess ?

Good post.

I saw my first game as a 5 year old the last game of the 1959-1960 season, I have had a season ticket for 25 years and I have seen saints through all the modes,c--p,good,great and awful BUT I have never seen us totally uninterested as I have in the last 2 seasons. My son and I spend thousands of pounds a year in tickets etc and whilst I hope for wins I expect effort and entertainment but for 2 years we have not had that.

My son has already decided to give his ticket up( he has to scratch around for the money) and I have decided that whether we stay up or go down if Pellegrino is still here I will not be renewing if he's gone I will renew.

He should have gone in January but that would have meant that Les Reed would have to have admitted that he was wrong again,making his own position untenable.

I cant put up with a 3rd season of boring lack of effort football.

Is anybody actually going to renew for next season? Had a season ticket since 2004 but not even interested or considering renewing for next season.

Gave up last season after about 10 years got better things to do with my time and money now !