Caption competition

Pamplemousse

DVx8CrPVwAAugAx.jpg

Kat - can’t believe I sold this sack of sh!t for nearly 200 big ones

GAO - if you look closely at the upper northam, that’s where the penthouses are going

Nelly - why do these c**s get paid so much?

Ralph - I’m a shut the f**k up, they haven’t realised I’m still being paid to do this sh!t

Gao - Wow my own real life premier league team right there on the tv in front of my very eyes

Random Woman - If Mr Gao end up skint from this he get no more sucky sucky tug tug

Katherina- Wow I have seriously screwed the fans and Gao over. At least only the fans have noticed.

Ralph - Wow I couldn’t understand this sport any less. Does anyone know how I came to be here?

Gao - Wow my own real life premier league team right there on the tv in front of my very eyes

Random Woman - If Mr Gao end up skint from this he get no more sucky sucky tug tug

Katherina- Wow I have seriously screwed the fans and Gao over. At least only the fans have noticed.

Ralph - Wow I couldn’t understand this sport any less. Does anyone know how I came to be here?

The random woman is his daughter so not sure if they are that close.

Enough of the casual racism though please. Plenty to be said without resorting to that.

Enough indeed! Enough of this super-PC nonsense. They are Chinese, some of the jokes are going to play on this - that is NOT casual racism, it is more like observational humour. I laugh at jokes about white softie southerners etc..

Do you get similarly outraged when you hear jokes about the Welsh and their alleged predilection for sheep?

We can't let the super-PC brigade win. You don't have to be particularly intelligent to tell when jokes are made out of malice but obviously it takes a little more than you have.

If you don't understand I will not waste time trying to make you.

He does understand, it's you that doesn't. Racism involves power and hatred, Observational jokes are neither.

Not racist: Gao: But I thought 8 always went rather well with 7 and 2. A joke about Chinese using a numbering system in their takeaway shops in the West coupled with Saints player numbers.

Racist: Anything derogatory attempting to demean or degrade the Chinese, Swiss or Canadians in the photograph.

It was the assumption by Toon Saint that the 'rabdom' Chinese woman was a prostitute and the accompanying language that I found offensive. All too often this assumption is made and it becomes tiresome and offensive.

Eh? I said it was Gao's daughter after a previous post referred to her as a 'random woman' and made a joke about her being a prostitute.

DVx8CrPVwAAugAx.jpg

Kat[thinks] why is my scarf shorter than the others? I wonder if it makes my neck look big?

Ralph [thinks] I told Kat we had scammed this guy enough and we shouldn't have come back for more...

Gao: "This football ownership thing is easy..my mate bought Tevez and that worked out well too!"

Rabdom bloke on the right: If I look serious, it will look like I realise the gravity of the situationRabdom woman on the left: Where's my f$cking food. I ordered fried dog 5 mins ago. Rabdom Chinease man to rabdom Chinease woman next to him: Your makeup has a bit of face on it.

It was the assumption by Toon Saint that the 'rabdom' Chinese woman was a prostitute and the accompanying language that I found offensive. All too often this assumption is made and it becomes tiresome and offensive.

I think you'll find that's sexist rather than racist. Back to PC school for you.