I reckon he will be sacked tomorrow

davefoggy

I can't make any sense out of your post.

" They want to asset strip everything" - presumably to take money out?

" Flog players who are no good" - the ones we bought for less than they are worth, or ones we bought for more than they are worth?

" Asset strip super quick at cheap prices" - by selling at below what they are worth? Or by first buying more at less than they are worth?

Ah, hang on; we are buying rubbish at inflated prices so the better ones want to leave. We can sell them cheap so we can then also justify selling the crap ones we just bought at less than we paid. Have I got it now?

Whooosh!

In fact, a strong contender for Whoosh of the Year :D

Is this like Dalek, you can keep saying "sacked tomorrow" and then have a good old crow about being a genius and brave enough to have seen this coming since 1885 and being part of a select few visionaries and how you were ridiculed and kept in a cellar and had to eat spiders.

The way our fools run the club, if we lose, they'll probably give him a new contract.

I still reckon they thought they were hiring Pellegrini.

Criminal that (apparently) Pellegrini was in the frame to take over from Koeman and we didn't want him. I think what's more likely is Pellegrino called Les Reed, said he'd like to apply, Reed asked him his name:

"Mauricio P..."

"You're hired!"

Criminal that (apparently) Pellegrini was in the frame to take over from Koeman and we didn't want him. I think what's more likely is Pellegrino called Les Reed, said he'd like to apply, Reed asked him his name:

"Mauricio P..."

"You're hired!"

The sheer arrogance of the club deeming Premier League winner Pellegrini not good enough for "the vision" is why we are in this horrible mess.

"Mauricio P..."

"You're hired!"

Whether you agree with it or not (and I'm sure plenty don't) he was never going to be the right fit for the way the club wanted to go. What Les wants, deep down, is a training ground coach with a love of youth players who improves the players and academy boys so they command big transfer fees. You are half right what he really wants is Poch MK2 Pellegrini was never going to be that so would never get hired any more than BFS or Pullis.

"Mauricio P..."

"You're hired!"

Indeed. I seem to recall reading that they opted against Pellegrini because his management style did not involve in-person coaching on the training field. It was a disappointing decision at the time. Even more disappointing now.

Whether you agree with it or not (and I'm sure plenty don't) he was never going to be the right fit for the way the club wanted to go. What Les wants, deep down, is a training ground coach with a love of youth players who improves the players and academy boys so they command big transfer fees. You are half right what he really wants is Poch MK2 Pellegrini was never going to be that so would never get hired any more than BFS or Pullis.

Rephrase alert