This will be fun...get those applications in..

saint lard

Any involvement with the fans must be a plus even if it gives us an opportunity to talk about ticket prices, comfort and PA system etc. There is always much discussion on this forum both positive and negative about these subjects and many others. So here is your chance fans.

Why on earth would they have a fan panel to discuss on-pitch subjects? Imagine the fun we'd poke at West Ham if they did that.

They wouldn't.

I just find it amusing that this constant push from the club about the "match day experience" seems to miss that the most important part of match day is the stuff that happens on the pitch. I don't give a crap about the PA system or what beer they have in the concourse as much as I do about having a decent team and manager that well ... Actually win games

They wouldn't.

I just find it amusing that this constant push from the club about the "match day experience" seems to miss that the most important part of match day is the stuff that happens on the pitch. I don't give a crap about the PA system or what beer they have in the concourse as much as I do about having a decent team and manager that well ... Actually win games

Absolutely, my match day experience usually takes a downward spiral when the ref blows the whistle for kick off !

They need to realize that the off pitch stuff means nothing if the on pitch stuff is not right

this is Rupert again after 2003

nearly impossible to market a team that keeps losing without effort

really starting to fear for future,something stinks, glad i have had 56 years of support where in the majority of those football on the pitch came first not marketing

I’d make an excellent fan on the board.

I’d ban the sale and consumption of all food inside the stadium - drink is allowed

Ban blokes bringing their birds

In fact I’d Ban women

Ban the use of iPads, phones or any other device

Ban the banter mars bar on his head types

All songs sung had to be preapproved by the board, anyone singing sh*te will be banned

Everyone would have to pass a style test before they enter the stadium - no sh*t trainers or shoes, no ill fitting jeans, no shirts over hoodies, you get the idea - immediate bans for anyone who doesn’t meet the criteria

No one with over 24% body fat (which is the top end of average for those that don’t know)

They need to realize that the off pitch stuff means nothing if the on pitch stuff is not right

this is Rupert again after 2003

nearly impossible to market a team that keeps losing without effort

Yep.

Its genuinely bizarre that the current management set-up are making EXACTLY the same mistakes again. They think they can build a broad-based commerically successful business on the back of the name of the football club without realising that the success of the team carrying the name is essential.

Only this time its worse. Lowe had at least to answer to his shareholders. Its easy for the Three Musketeers and D'artagnan Liebherr to lie to a grinning idiot 8000 miles away about the state of his investment.

I’d ban the sale and consumption of all food inside the stadium - drink is allowed

In fact I’d Ban women

All songs sung had to be preapproved by the board, anyone singing sh*te will be banned

Everyone would have to pass a style test before they enter the stadium - no sh*t trainers or shoes, no ill fitting jeans, no shirts over hoodies, you get the idea - immediate bans for anyone who doesn’t meet the criteria

No one with over 24% body fat (which is the top end of average for those that don’t know)

Cripes!!

We better enter into negotiations with Eastleigh to discuss a ground share with them - with that criteria of entry if you add in the foam hands and face paints to the prohibitions, we should just about fill the Silverlake stadium!!

..............oh and I had better find something else to do on a home game Saturday!

:p:D

We need to put forward CB Fry, Shurlock, Alpine, Hypochondriac, Dalek and Guan for the forum. If that lot doesnt encourage Gao to sell up and Ralph and Les to quit, nothing will.

Too modest, leaving yourself off of that list.........

;)

In fact I’d Ban women

Nicola?

In fact I’d Ban women

You could have saved some typing by writing "only people like me should be allowed to attend games" ?

Cripes!!

We better enter into negotiations with Eastleigh to discuss a ground share with them - with that criteria of entry if you add in the foam hands and face paints to the prohibitions, we should just about fill the Silverlake stadium!!

..............oh and I had better find something else to do on a home game Saturday!

:p:D

Foam hands face paints and fancy dress goes without saying. Id rather be in a crowd of 3,000 decent lads than one of 30,000 all acting like c*cks.

In fact I’d Ban women

Sorry turks I don't won't woman banned this is about my match day experience so I really want attractive, topless, Oktoberfest waitresses giving out free steins of beer on the brand new SMS terraces and perhaps a Dallas Cowboys style cheerleader squad for the half time entertainment

All so if we ban the big lads along with women you've wiped out half the song repertoire of both home and away fans...

We need to put forward CB Fry, Shurlock, Alpine, Hypochondriac, Dalek and Guan for the forum. If that lot doesnt encourage Gao to sell up and Ralph and Les to quit, nothing will.

If Guan had read my posts carefully he would have known which way we were heading. Ralph and Les would have tried to shut me up three years ago for revealing the truth behind the propaganda.