Blog

miserableoldgit

https://archersroad.wordpress.com/2018/02/14/on-silence-on-capitulation-on-pellegrino-on-paper/

Not sure if this has been posted already. Nothing new I think, but sums thing up quite well.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes, an excellent article. The signs of complacency and arrogance were there about 3 years ago, admittedly not easy to identify for most people.

Good post, also his blog at the end of last season (most notably the final paragraphs) were quite telling.

'This summer is crucial'

Yet it was our usual lacklustre, dithering, indecisive same, with a total lack of urgency. Something that Alpine had banged on about time and time again, year after year. It seems that SFC habits born out of complacency and arrogance. Has the wake up call got to be relegation? Sadly it looks like it, but it shouldn't have to be.

Yes, an excellent article. The signs of complacency and arrogance were there about 3 years ago, admittedly not easy to identify for most people.

Once again Dalek, you have been banging on about relegation as long as we have been back in the Premiership. If, years ago, you had said we will go down in 2018 (and that is on the assumption that we do) I would hail you as a genius. As it is you are just another Alpine. Someone who always expects the worse and like a stopped clock he will re right at some point by default.