Next FA Cup victim thread - Wigan v Man City

CB Fry

It's one of those that would deserve an "orange card" so to speak.

Personally I'd have given a yellow, but you can see why it was given as a red.

Ye Gods.... dontcha know life is more black and white than that? Choose one or the other man, FFS!!!!!

;)

Having seen the replay a few times I'm now in two minds. Foot is off the ground and not totally in control IMO. 50/50
I thought his leading foot was high, maybe never made contact (but doesn't have to, still dangerous play) and his momentum took him through the man. Initially thought some wall red, not changing that opinion because I wanted him to be sent off...! ;)

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Burn's looked decent.

Think he came through Fulhams academy (if it's the same one). Always pretty highly rated, remember him getting some PL games. Fulham seem to churn out some good lads since they've had Hew Jennings and (possibly) Malcolm Elias there.

Yep, far too tentative when they do get forward. I think they are going to rue the fact that they have missed this chance.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I think Powell going off has hit them hard as well, he's huge for them. Such a talent at L1 level.