Anyone know this sicko?

Saint in Paradise

There have been harvey price jokes doing the rounds for as long as I can remember. Frankie boyle came out with worse than that in his stage act, personally I'd suggest that anyone who feels offended by that sort of thing is probably better off avoiding twitter.

There have been harvey price jokes doing the rounds for as long as I can remember. Frankie boyle came out with worse than that in his stage act, personally I'd suggest that anyone who feels offended by that sort of thing is probably better off avoiding twitter.
Little bit harsher than jokes tbf with racist abuse.

Little bit harsher than jokes tbf with racist abuse.

I suppose so. Its all context though, what else do people expect on there? The whole social media thing is basically a massive "look at me" exercise, even some of the people who invented it are disowning what it has become.

I suppose so. Its all context though, what else do people expect on there? The whole social media thing is basically a massive "look at me" exercise, even some of the people who invented it are disowning what it has become.
Oh absolutely. I don't really think there's much wrong in naming and shaming someone for what they put online though. I vehemently disagree though with Katie price trying to push some specific "trolling" law as that's frighteningly vague and will no doubt be roundly abused to try to silence people.

Katie Price seems to be making a bit of a thing about internet trolls. I guess it's a great way of keeping her irrelevant life in the tabloids, whilst simultaneous distracting attention from what an awful person she is and making her look like the victim.

Having said that, those tweets are abhorrent and idiots like that deserve to be named and shamed.