Weekend fixtures - 24th/25th February

Pamplemousse

Swansea? OK they lost yesterday but their form d*cks on that of the rest of the relegation candidates.

Yeah but most teams have surges. Of course if they keep it up they’ll be comfortable. TBH changes every week. Recently thought Huddersfield Brighton and Newcastle were going.

Still really hope it’s Stoke

Yeah but most teams have surges. Of course if they keep it up they’ll be comfortable. TBH changes every week. Recently thought Huddersfield Brighton and Newcastle were going.

We could really help with that if we win next weekend.

that's why it is funny when no one thinks it us who could go down bar ourselves!

all my mates who support other teams still think we will comfortably stay up- even though we have only 1 win in our last 15 PL games! no one really knows the context of why we are where we are.

that's why it is funny when no one thinks it us who could go down bar ourselves!

all my mates who support other teams still think we will comfortably stay up- even though we have only 1 win in our last 15 PL games! no one really knows the context of why we are where we are.

Just looked at the odds. We are 9/2, Stoke are 8/11. Doesn’t seem much between us.

Am I being dim, or is just a massive coincidence that the two teams not playing today in the Prem, are the two teams in the cup final?

just a massive coincidence!

anyhow, Martin Tyler at kick-off: 'VAR is in use today, which certainly would have helped when Southampton had a goal wrongly disallowed in last years edition'

yep- could have had a trophy and a European campaign this season..

Am I being dim, or is just a massive coincidence that the two teams not playing today in the Prem, are the two teams in the cup final?
You might be on to something. I remember last year we had to play on the Saturday and then in the cup final the day after. Must be because we're not one of the so-called top-six elite "big" superior main major elite big clubs.

just a massive coincidence!

anyhow, Martin Tyler at kick-off: 'VAR is in use today, which certainly would have helped when Southampton had a goal wrongly disallowed in last years edition'

yep- could have had a trophy and a European campaign this season..

And saved Puel's job.

(Just thought we could debate that once more [emoji6][emoji6])

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I thought he was out for a few more weeks. Only 10 games left but yes he makes a massive difference for them.

Yeah, he's out for a bit longer yet. Palace have some tough b*stard fixtures in the next few, but then they end by playing all of the bottom half sides, so I think they will be fine.

And saved Puel's job.

(Just thought we could debate that once more [emoji6][emoji6])

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

nah, we fans kicked him out of his job anyway. we all refused to buy season tickets- remember!

(Just thought we could debate that once more too ;);))

Anybody watching Swansea v Sheff Wed on the beeb? Just wandered in after watching some cycling on Eurosport, it's like wandering into a third world country! Schitt product,schitt production, schitt commentator, and Mark chuffing Lawrenson ... hard to believe this is on what we olds used to call 'peak time' TV. Netflix and very chilly.

Anybody watching Swansea v Sheff Wed on the beeb? Just wandered in after watching some cycling on Eurosport, it's like wandering into a third world country! Schitt product,schitt production, schitt commentator, and Mark chuffing Lawrenson ... hard to believe this is on what we olds used to call 'peak time' TV. Netflix and very chilly.

Curse of the commenter - it's going to be 2-2 and pens now; just got ML 'the keeper could have thrown his cap on it'. Have to watch to the bitter end now.

The BBC finally appeared to get rid of Lawrenson but he seems to have made a comeback which is highly irritating.

They did say he would take a less prominent role at start of season. Wonder if he will be sneering his way through the World Cup. At the risk of sounding like a daily mail cnt I would like to see how much him and Garth Crooks are paid.

And the Swansea game - 8000 crowd - truly pathetic.

Not very happy red plastic seats from what I heard on the radio commentary. Lots missing due to lack of public transport, so I hope the weather improves for Saturday or it'll be the same at St. Mary's.

The City end looked packed out to me.