Burnley 1 Saints 1 - Match & Reactions Thread

St Chalet

The problem is that this manager has drained all the energy and hope out of our side. Bringing on Boufal and Gabbiadini would once have been reason to hope and be excited, but now they look as defeated as everyone else. Sims has had the benefit of being injured and not being affected by the general malaise in the rest of the team.

I simply cannot believe that we still have such an awful manager in charge and that we're going to be relegated because of it.

Every ****ing week I think “maybe we’ll kick on from here, have a really good go and get the crucial 3pts”. Then I see the lacklustre opening 10 minutes, “hmm, we’ll settle in”, 10 becomes 25 becomes HT. “Big 2nd half, these guys are pros”. Subs come on, 10 mins left. “Right let’s go for it”. No? Stoppage time, “surely now?”. Final whistle.

I must have some sort of mental disorder. We’re going down, aren’t we?

It was pretty clear a relegation battle was going to be the case after we lost at home to Watford.

The signs were clearly there at the end of last season with Puel. Club had chance to do something about it but cocked up by employing someone even worse and not making some required signings.

Yes of course, everyone will just leave and we will be left as the first anarchist run club.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

You got something better to cling on to today ??? I never said all in one go. Grow up.

What a reaction this was to the start (again) of our "season-defining period"

It seems to me that the club are punishing the fans for asking the club to get rid of Puel.

Personally I would have stuck with Puel, but I didn't have to sit and watch the team.

All the guff that Les Reed was some sort of magician has been laid bare,the choice of a lot of the replacements has been questionable