Burnley 1 Saints 1 - Match & Reactions Thread

St Chalet

We’ve got a non league standard manager. Can’t be any argument now, worst in the history of the club given our squad. Just **** off Pellegrino, **** off Reed, certainly **** of Kruger, oh and Wilson, you’ve been an absolute disgrace since you’ve been here. We deserve far far better than this gang of

Incompetents.

Tbh they can take the ****ing players with them as well unless ****s can't even manage the basics half the time.

I wish I could bring myself to say that I won’t attend another game whilst Pellegrino is in charge, the man is a cancer within our club, but unfortunately I can’t as I’ve been every week since I was 10. Reed knows that and is taking advantage, he can **** off. He’s the second worst Premier League manager for a reason - naive to think he would be a good DoF. As long as he’s flogging to Liverpool he’s happy - sad thing is, even if we go down he will fling Lemina and Bertrand to Liverpool. No accountability, just get out you incompetent *****.

The most frustrating part is that we have enough quality in the squad. Bar McCarthy and Sims, none of team look motivated or interested in playing.

Two years of **** poor management and **** poor recruitment strategy is coming back to bite us in the arse...and the marks will last for a while.

We pussyfoot around, loving our own stats and never remotely offering a threat. And then MP seems surprised that this piece of master tactics doesn't work against effort and grit and spirit and determination. It is sickening. He should have gone three months ago. Absurd and heartbreaking. I hate the board and I hate this idiot manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manager has to go now. Surely ffs. Enough is enough.

We've left it to late now we should have sacked him in December, got in a new bloke, and backed him January, to try strengthen the weak spots in the squad .

I can't see how anyone is going turn it around in the time left now our CBs are awful our attacking players are awful we are going to the championship...