Dissertation help - Saints fans needed!

tomaldo10

Hello,

I'm currently in my third year studying at Southampton Solent University, and am after your help with my dissertation - I am researching the effect social media has had on racism within football, particularly looking at fan forums.

If you could spare a couple of minutes to answer the survey in the link below it would be hugely appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VJRQWCD

If you have any additional comments to make regarding racism on social media, feel free to post them in this thread.

All answers will remain anonymous, and any further comments made in the thread will also remain anonymous.

I will also post the results on here afterwards for those that are interested.

Thank you fellow saints!

Done, also -whilst I'm sure you know far more about all of this than me - check out:

Simon Critchley (sp??) What we think about when we think about football... facinating book

Brilliant, thank you! I’ll make sure to take a look at that too, appreciate the recommendation

Have to agree a little with Benji, esp q7. Maybe my problem is that I don't use social media, and therefore I have no idea whether there is a rise in racism or not, yet the questionnaire supposes that the person taking it does use it. Q7 is telling me that there has been, which leads to why I was asked Q5. Anyway, I filled it in the best I could from the perspective of a middle aged season ticket holder.