Matt and Franny's 100 Saints goals

Bad Wolf

Picked it up for a fiver from the Saints shop in West Quay as it was reduced. Would highly recommend it.

Great watch, some real belters in there and some nice memories. Not sure how much it was originally but well worth what I paid. Matt and Franny work so well together, you can tell they're great friends.

I didn't realise how many proper great goals James Beattie scored. I got into football a short while after he left so I never really experienced him playing for us but wow he really could hit a ball!

Beattie was top English scorer 2002/3 with 23 league goals, 1 behind Henry and 2 behind van Nistelrooy. http://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/eng-premier-league-2002-2003/

Was he picked for England?? In 2003 he made 1 substitute appearance. Our forward line.....

Heskey and Owen, with Rooney and Vassell. League goals in the 2002/3 season...Owen 19, Vassell 8, Rooney 6, Heskey 6.

Beattie was top English scorer 2002/3 with 23 league goals, 1 behind Henry and 2 behind van Nistelrooy. http://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/eng-premier-league-2002-2003/

Was he picked for England?? In 2003 he made 1 substitute appearance. Our forward line.....

Heskey and Owen, with Rooney and Vassell. League goals in the 2002/3 season...Owen 19, Vassell 8, Rooney 6, Heskey 6.

I think this was the year Francis Jeffers got an England cap. Always remember signing 'If Jeffers can play for England so can I'.