Sky TV games for April

Pamplemousse

Nope, confirmed for certain that it'll be on the Saturday at 3pm.

Any chance of it being a ‘replacement’ game on the 29th should Man Utd / Man City still be in the Champions League? I seriously doubt it but wondered purely out of interest, as the last few meetings have been shown on tv, so it’s odd to not have been selected this time.

How many f*cking games do they need to put on TV?? This season has been an absolute joke for moved fixtures (even if the Arsenal one works in my favour) and i've missed more home games this season than i think i have in the last the 20 years because of it.

I genuinely think i'm at the point where i'm more likely to renew my season ticket if we get relegated than if we stay up. Perhaps the only thing that means i hold onto it is for away games, i've built up enough points now where i know i'm in the top 1% for aways so am guaranteed tickets for any game and i'd lose that if i lost the season ticket.

But given the amount of money it costs it's becoming harder and harder to justify given the amount of games moved for TV which mean i can't attend.

In previous seasons at best it was probably about 5 or so a season, this season i'd estimate that's closer to 8-10 (not including away games). The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth given i've done well over 30 years of watching the Saints (and i doubt i'm alone in this).

Add in the new winter break and is it any surprise so many of us are so deeply ****ed off with Premier League football, i read a great description of it the other day (i can't remember where).

Football used to be a sport televised for those that can't make it. Now it's a TV show, filmed in front of a live audience.

How many f*cking games do they need to put on TV?? This season has been an absolute joke for moved fixtures (even if the Arsenal one works in my favour) and i've missed more home games this season than i think i have in the last the 20 years because of it.

I genuinely think i'm at the point where i'm more likely to renew my season ticket if we get relegated than if we stay up. Perhaps the only thing that means i hold onto it is for away games, i've built up enough points now where i know i'm in the top 1% for aways so am guaranteed tickets for any game and i'd lose that if i lost the season ticket.

But given the amount of money it costs it's becoming harder and harder to justify given the amount of games moved for TV which mean i can't attend.

In previous seasons at best it was probably about 5 or so a season, this season i'd estimate that's closer to 8-10 (not including away games). The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth given i've done well over 30 years of watching the Saints (and i doubt i'm alone in this).

Add in the new winter break and is it any surprise so many of us are so deeply ****ed off with Premier League football, i read a great description of it the other day (i can't remember where).

Football used to be a sport televised for those that can't make it. Now it's a TV show, filmed in front of a live audience.

Yep. And it’s going to get worse. Television has paid a lot of money and it has bought the sport.

Another reason why I decided not to renew!

It's getting to the point where the fan's in the stadium bring the power brokers (The money men) peanuts compared to the TV money . It's almost as if we should just be happy to be allowed to watch our teams and must turn up where and when the TV companies decide to film , At a drop of a hat with no regard to how they get there or if they have to take days off with short notice !

Another reason why I decided not to renew!

It's getting to the point where the fan's in the stadium bring the power brokers (The money men) peanuts compared to the TV money . It's almost as if we should just be happy to be allowed to watch our teams and must turn up where and when the TV companies decide to film , At a drop of a hat with no regard to how they get there or if they have to take days off with short notice !

They should pay us for watching it.

having looked at full fixture list sorted for tv- really think they should have shown a couple more of the 6 pointers between teams in the bottom half of the table over the 'race for Champions League', with the title all but sorted.

you'd say in the relegation battle- if WBA are basically confirmed down, then there are 9 teams who can take the last 2 spots, yet with CL qualification there is only 4 teams who can take the last 3 spots.

then again i guess its all about the views!

Funny how so many haven’t seemed to grasp the tv deals and ensuing schedules that they purchase. You could accept that half games are on tv and It will be even more soon, Arsenal,move is sh1t I agree and can’t go now but we know there are Monday games on tv so someone has to play then.

It’s the beloved PL that everyone is so keen to be a part of

Funny how so many haven’t seemed to grasp the tv deals and ensuing schedules that they purchase. You could accept that half games are on tv and It will be even more soon, Arsenal,move is sh1t I agree and can’t go now but we know there are Monday games on tv so someone has to play then.

It’s the beloved PL that everyone is so keen to be a part of

Anyone that subscribes to these channels cannot say a word really. I don't subscribe to either. So I can **** and moan about Arsenal.

Yhis beloved PL is really getting ****. Seriously wondering if it is really worth it anymore.