Lemina to Liverpool

Heisenberg

Does it? :? Just because something hasn't been made public doesn't mean many of our players wouldn't attract the interest of others if made available. You've jumped to conclusions there!

Bertrand, Cedric, Hoedt, Lemina, Romeu, Hojbjerg, Boufal, Ward-Prowse, Tadic & Gabbiadini and a few others would likely be of interest to some good clubs.

Lemina is a classy player - you just needed to see a game or two to realise that. He will be sought out by various Clubs, whatever our fate. I'll guarantee you though that James Ward-Prowse will not be chased after by Liverpool or any other decent Prem Club; and if we continue to shoehorn him in to that right wing spot where he does feck all while we wait for the world class corner or free kick, we will be staring relegation up close. Get runners and direct players in that spot - Sims, Boufal, even Redmond.

Selling a defender for a world record £75m fee to one of the world's richest clubs is not a joke or something to be embarrassed by.

There is no way as fans we should be comfortable with providing them with half their team and seeing them challenging at the top (albeit miles away from City) and in Europe.

There is no way as fans we should be comfortable with providing them with half their team and seeing them challenging at the top (albeit miles away from City) and in Europe.

You should find a way to be comfortable with it, because there is feck all we can do about it. The best players will always move to richer clubs for more money.

There is genuinely no point getting worked up about it. Life is too short.

You should find a way to be comfortable with it, because there is feck all we can do about it. The best players will always move to richer clubs for more money.

Getting angry about things I can do nothing about is my hobby.

Thanks for the advice Bex but I'll continue to express my views on here as I see fit and will continue to feel uncomfortable with us being Liverpool's feeder club.

This thread is a Glasgow dream, he will be loving it.

Why so many get reeled in and worked up about a highly speculative daily mail story is laughable,

one that cannot happen until August if it does at all..

Glasgow :toppa:

Agreed mate. Like I said in the OP there is zero chance we will sell to Liverpool AGAIN.

Zero chance mate.

If Liverpool want him so bad ( and I'm sure they do) why didn't they just get him in the summer? It wouldn't have been hard if we were the only competition. Surely it would have cost them less than what we will undoubtedly demand in transfer fees? It's almost like the Liverpool scouting team are blind until a player puts on a saints shirt when suddenly they are desperate to sign them. It's bloody weird not mention expensive for them.

If Liverpool want him so bad ( and I'm sure they do) why didn't they just get him in the summer? It wouldn't have been hard if we were the only competition. Surely it would have cost them less than what we will undoubtedly demand in transfer fees? It's almost like the Liverpool scouting team are blind until a player puts on a saints shirt when suddenly they are desperate to sign them. It's bloody weird not mention expensive for them.

We take the gamble and trial him.

If Liverpool then want him they take him for a small* mark up on what we paid.

We are easy to deal with. Simples

*big mark up if you trust the "reported" vvd fee.

Edited by Heisenberg

I suspect an agreement of the 'you accept the VVD deal with no quibble and we'll let you have lemina for a season'. Les, trousers down and tongue out, would nod frantically, a bit of wee coming out as he did so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems unlikely they would want him after a pretty patchy first season - driven by injuries and our dreadful manager, but patchy nonetheless. He hasn't quite proven himself yet.

I think we'll keep him on for a full and barnstorming season next year (assuming we stay up) and then cue the vultures.

Selling a defender for a world record £75m fee to one of the world's richest clubs is not a joke or something to be embarrassed by.

It is when it leaves us in a position like we are in at the moment. From a fan's perspective, I'd rather not be in a relegation battle than have swelled the bank coffers

Tin hats on is Les on the Liverpool Payroll? or Is working for them? I Think somebody Should Investigate this......I Reckon He is pocketing Nice Bonus and Taken us for mugs..... People need to wake up and smell the coffee....

Tin hats on is Les on the Liverpool Payroll? or Is working for them? I Think somebody Should Investigate this......I Reckon He is pocketing Nice Bonus and Taken us for mugs..... People need to wake up and smell the coffee....

I think you should ask/investigate if that’s what you really honestly think.

Wasn’t there a story about Reeds son being the agent that gets the deals done between Liverpool and Saints?

I'm not sure where you've got that from and think a case of Chinese whispers has distorted it from the original line of Reed's son being an agent for youth team players.

Looking after ones own might explain why we seem so tied to selling our top players to Liverpool and no other club.

I'm not sure how you can justify that statement, when our players have joined other clubs - Arsenal, Man Utd, Spurs

Edited by Matthew Le God

Tin hat? I think you need a tin foil hat! :mcinnes:

pCYJWZM.gif

It is simply a case of Saints having multiple players proven to a quality in the Premier League and a significantly richer team wanting to sign them. No need for an absurd conspiracy theory!

Edited by Matthew Le God