Saints 0 Stoke 0 - Post Match

Bad Wolf

Well that's it, we're down. That miss from Redmond on 89 minutes was appalling and why MP subbed Sims off for JWP for the extra midfield man is ridiculous. Especially after Crouch's goal.

Thought I'd get in early. I'm quite happy to be made to look a right tit here.

Blew the whistle while we waited to take free kick. When has that ever happened. Ffs.

We huffed and puffed but nowhere near enough urgency. That throw in at the end summed us up. Took way to long, indecisive, players looking to others to do something.

Another must win game, we have failed to win. When will anyone at the club realize that Pellegrino and his anti tactics are the problem? We played ok second half in patches, however we pretty much wasted 45 minutes with an insipid, lifeless, dour safety first, first half. Yet again the idiot sent us out to avoid defeat at all costs, and a negative set up against a very poor Stoke side. Pellegrino is the problem. He can't inspire or fathom what our problems are, and he is the one that ultimately is going to send us down. So frustrating.

Negative tactics from the start. Better last 20 mins but too little too late. Another must win game goes by without victory. Pretty much have to get a shock result somewhere now to stay up.

Though to be fair ANY win would be a shock result for us now.

Garbage Board, garbage manager, garbage team.

Dread to think what ST sales will be like next year. 2 years of utter garbage at home.....why would anyone pay for the very expensive STs to be forced to sat through this garbage week in week out

Relegation beckons..................................

Yeah C'mon!!!!! Brave battling point earned!!! We really went for it again didn't we, so, so, so unlucky not to bag the 3 points and surely would have done if Stoke weren't such a damn fine football team. It's definitely gonna come good eventually, we need to stick by this genius motivator/tactician.

Another annoying draw. Fact the idiot in charge was content to sit around for an hour before going more attacking was appalling.

Redmond was very good today as was sims. Not sure what Romeu does to justify selection ahead of the excellent hojberg.

Oh and that record transfer signing of a striker is abominable.

At least we have been better away.Now we’ve got 2 make or break away games. If we don’t win them we are heading down.

I was offered a Comp' for today. Thank F..k I didn't accept it. That was two very poor sides, resulting in bilge, dire, crap pathetic 'football'. Shocking how poor we are. I can't believe I watched the whole game on web.

My final post today, thank goodness.

Anyone surprised? Seriously?

No offence but I've been confused all season by people saying 'well we should win X. Y, Z'. We've been incredibly consistent in performance and approach since August. Why would it magically change? Pellegrino is the worst manager I've seen here, he isn't going to start winning games. The only team we've beaten this year is west brom. The worst team in the league.

People seem distracted, moaning about individual players, signings. It's completely irrelevant. Good players are playing consistently badly. Spirit is lacking. They look confused and frustrated. In March, we still play a team that's never played together. He still changes it every week. JWP, Boufal, Gabbiadini find themselves dropped, Redmond comes back in. He takes off Sims when looking the most dangerous player. He takes off the target man late in a game we need to win, and brings on Long. He plays Tadic central where he proves every single time, he's useless.

What can you do? I'm never excited for games as I know we won't win. It's most likely too late now, the fixtures are awful and even if they weren't, we wouldn't win enough games. But please, sack him now and give us the smallest of chances. At least let us get right behind the team for our last premier league games and not have to put up with this pathetic coward in charge one more game.

I agree totally, but why can't Reed, the Board and the owner see this?

Beyond frustrating, souless sickening nonsense from the clown - what a vastly superior manager called propaganda football. We look worse than we did than last time we went down - Reed and Krueger deaf, dumb and blind! All three of these monkeys putting vanity and salary before the good of the club!

This manager knew this was our easiest chance of 3 points and has blown it by not starting 2 up front and persisting with Tadic instead of Boufal. Please be gone in the morning

Tadic was kept on too long - a much better second half with Redmond doing well; Lemina the midfield powerhouse and Sims very lively and direct, proving that players like he and Redmond/Boufal should always be played there rather than the slow moving Ward-Prowse. Definitely two points dropped - the positive bit was the belated attacking intent.