Which "cheap option" would you employ for The Championship?

Bad Wolf

Was just trying to get away from the usual suspects and make people think outside the box a bit.

If someone hasn't had a managerial role in the 5 years it is usually for a good reason. For example... they are happy with effective retirement, happy working in the media, considered a dinosaur for modern football and are out of touch with the modern game etc etc.

How many examples of clubs picking such a manager out of work for 5+ years are there? An extremely rare event (if ever)

Obviously we're going cheap and if 8th and a Cup Final wasn't enough to save a job, I doubt relegation will be...Even with a Cup win.

Who would you get in as an extra extra cheap option? Only restriction:

Can't have had a management job in the last five years.

I'll say Kevin Keegan!

John Terry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can’t help thinking that Neil Warnock could do a job for us right now. Most of the squad deserve to be on the end of one of his bollockings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that was my shout to only I read the OP as "must have managed in the last five years" but apparently it reads "musn't have managed in the last five years" as such might as well just give Rickie Lambert the job..

The cheap option would be to stick with Pellegrino and see what he can do with more of the academy players and the rest of the squad which are not sold.

Cheaper option would be for Les Reed to take on the role, combining it with his current duties of doing what exactly ?

After listening to his pearls on wisdom travelling home yesterday, surely Dave Merrington must be on the short list.

He would be ideal for advising the players what they should have done.

I’d welcome anything that got the dinosaur off the airwaves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk