Ralph Krueger

manji

We are all frustrated and bemused by what is happening, but my biggest dilemma is Krueger. I know many don’t like his Psychobabble. But he is an intelligent man and has an impeccable record with every sporting endeavour he has been involved in . He is a very rich businessman and is even and member of the World Economic Forum which meets at Davos. He is definitely not here for the money. He does go to away games etc so is clearly close to the goings on. Why is he sitting back and being involved with his first sporting disaster ?

We are all frustrated and bemused by what is happening, but my biggest dilemma is Krueger. I know many don’t like his Psychobabble. But he is an intelligent man and has an impeccable record with every sporting endeavour he has been involved in . He is a very rich businessman and is even and member of the World Economic Forum which meets at Davos. He is definitely not here for the money. He does go to away games etc so is clearly close to the goings on. Why is he sitting back and being involved with his first sporting disaster ?

In his defence he has done what he was brought in to do.

Les Reed, Vice-chair, is responsible for on field matters.

Ralph isn’t the best chairman, but he’s not the worst. Perhaps he could be more vocal, who knows what goes on in board room. If I had to pick one to go, it’d be Les.

He delegates all football decisions to Les, doesn't he?

"I'm just the hockey guy"

It's Ralph's job to increase commercial income and improve the value and brand of the club.

He's doing OK on that front

It's the football side (recruitment,1st team and academy) that's been managed badly and that's all on les reed

In his defence he has done what he was brought in to do.

Les Reed, Vice-chair, is responsible for on field matters.

Ralph isn’t the best chairman, but he’s not the worst. Perhaps he could be more vocal, who knows what goes on in board room. If I had to pick one to go, it’d be Les.

What is a joke is that Les Reed is pretty much the most senior full time employee at the club these days. Initially brought in as head of football development he's been promoted so many times and others above him left he's pretty much running the show.

Kruger dodged the question of accountability when Adam Blackmore asked it. He was directly asked who is responsible fro making the decisions and who are they accountable to if and when they go wrong. That's another issue, it seems we've got a small group of people making all the decisions but no one to answer to when they get them wrong. I've supported Les Reed but he really should be hauled over the coals for the last 18 months. 3 shocking transfer windows, a terrible managerial appointment following the balls up with Tuchel, then overseeing a decline from 8th to near on certainties for relegation and to cap it all failure to act to rectifying the situation.

Getting rid of cortese we was the right thing to do, not replacing him was a massive failure. It'd led to No leadership, no accountability and a head in the sand arrogance from those making the decisions inside st Marys.

I totally blame Les. It’s not just the onfield matters he gets involved in . Allegedly he is unpopular with with the staff responsible for every aspect of the club. He still seems to believe that he can live off our 3 good seasons and soon that success will come flooding back.

Krueger has been a hands on sporting coach, surely he can’t be afraid of a mediocrity like Les.

What is a joke is that Les Reed is pretty much the most senior full time employee at the club these days. Initially brought in as head of football development he's been promoted so many times and others above him left he's pretty much running the show.

Kruger dodged the question of accountability when Adam Blackmore asked it. He was directly asked who is responsible fro making the decisions and who are they accountable to if and when they go wrong. That's another issue, it seems we've got a small group of people making all the decisions but no one to answer to when they get them wrong. I've supported Les Reed but he really should be hauled over the coals for the last 18 months. 3 shocking transfer windows, a terrible managerial appointment following the balls up with Tuchel, then overseeing a decline from 8th to near on certainties for relegation and to cap it all failure to act to rectifying the situation.

Getting rid of cortese we was the right thing to do, not replacing him was a massive failure. It'd led to No leadership, no accountability and a head in the sand arrogance from those making the decisions inside st Marys.

Totally agree but I’m still bemused at what Krueger has to gain other than a massive stain on his impressive CV.

Pretty much agree with all of this, word for word. Especially the NC bit.

Kat / Gao (mostly Kat) need to take a look at themselves as well. Unfortunately Kat doesn’t/didnt really give a sh!t.

• 1 year later...
What plot? Why on earth would the guy give up a Chairman role to be a humble coach? I doubt he would earn 1/10th of his salary here as a coach in hockey in Canada.

Don't know about that, the top guys are making a lot of dollars. The highest paid gets in the 7-8 million dollar a year region.

Ralph doesn't even make a million a year with us.

Embarrassing how out of touch he is with your average football fan. Spoken nothing more than soulless corporate codswallop since he arrived.

He is the Fabrice Fernandes of conversations.

Cringeworthy from the very beginning but you could put up with it as decisions on and off the pitch were sound. Now he has overseen so many horrendous decisions his time is up IMO.

Seems like he was influential is RH coming in though so will that save his bacon? No trust in RK or RW to oversee the drastic overhaul we need irrespective of what division we are in.

I hope he leaves at the end of the season.