RIP Davide Astori

beavis17

Please, let's not go through this again.

R.I.P. Davide, truly shocking. 31 and supposedly fit as a fiddle and he apparently just drops dead. :(

Totally understand the no one equates tragedy to football. However I think when someone is shocked by someone passing away it does make them think things like why I am getting worked up screaming hateful abuse about someone like MP whose only failing seems to be not knowing what he doing.

Totally understand the no one equates tragedy to football. However I think when someone is shocked by someone passing away it does make them think things like why I am getting worked up screaming hateful abuse about someone like MP whose only failing seems to be not knowing what he doing.

Don't go all SOG on us.

Doesn't put anything into perspective as I didn't know him and he's just an image and a name on a screen but I'm sure his family would be very sad that he passed away so young so I hope there are people supporting them.

That's a really long winded way of saying "Very sad. R.I.P"

That's a really long winded way of saying "Very sad. R.I.P"
Well no because I find rip to be even more of an empty platitude than what I wrote but I'd rather hope that the ones left behind who knew him personally are being supported so they can find the sadness more bearable.

Well no because I find rip to be even more of an empty platitude than what I wrote but I'd rather hope that the ones left behind who knew him personally are being supported so they can find the sadness more bearable.

Fair point, well made.

BREAKING: Criminal proceedings have been opened with regards to Davide Astori's death over the possibility of manslaughter.

Not quite how it sounds. All sudden deaths in Italy are investigated with a "culpable homicide" enquiry, a sort of "assume someone may be responsible" approach until tests prove otherwise.

Am I a bad person because my first thought was,

"We dodged a bullet there"

And my second thought was,

"Actually Liverpool dodged a bullet there"

Fck me, Perhaps you might also like MP to get leukaemia so he couldn’t manage us. After all it’s all about the football eh

Some thoughts are best left as thoughts. You have provided an example of one.

Has Poch just effectively admitted to tapping him up :scared:

I had the possibility to meet him five years ago because it was my idea to sign him when we were at Southampton. I took three hours to have lunch with him and he was a great kid, great person, great professional, great player.

Wow the stuff some of you throw around on here and then turns out you are all snowflakes.....

Snowflakes, a term apparently used to describe someone who is easily hurt or sensitive to opinion, used by people who get rather sensitive or easily hurt by someone not sharing their stupid opinion.

The height of irony.

Not for thinking it. You can't control what comes into your mind.

However for posting in publicly in a tribute thread, you're absolute ****. No doubt you were trying to be funny and thought everyone would laugh too.

Absolute bellend.

Wow the stuff some of you throw around on here and then turns out you are all snowflakes.....

Snowflakes, a term apparently used to describe someone who is easily hurt or sensitive to opinion, used by people who get rather sensitive or easily hurt by someone not sharing their stupid opinion.

The height of irony.

Bet he uses liberal as an insult as well.

Why do you care? He's just a name and image on a screen.

Why do you care? He's just a name and image on a screen.
Because I know that losing someone you are close to is very upsetting. I'm not personally affected by his death because I don't know anything about him but I'm sure there are people who were very close to him. He's just a face on a screen to me but to those who knew him personally he was obviously a lot more.