New manager?

cambsaint

So if 90% plus of fans get their way and MoPe goes, who do you want.

I can't see an immediate successor, but would make two points.

I don't particularly want a foreign manager for the sake (and economy)of it. Only for the reason that there must be good young British managers to grow with.

I'd like to see a young British manager appointed, particularly if we are relegated.

An experienced manager just to try to avoid relegation on a short term contract may be an answer, but IMO we really need to start anew.

Living a long way away and now unable to get to many matches I'd be very interested in your opinions.

I don't particularly want a foreign manager for the sake (and economy)of it. Only for the reason that there must be good young British managers to grow with.

I'd like to see a young British manager appointed, particularly if we are relegated.

How about judge a manager on his merits and ability rather than rule the majority of the world population out for not being British?

I think we need to take less of a gamble - i know that this doesn’t nessecessary mean you get results but someone form in the ilk of Silva, Martinez for example. We need someone who knows and understands the Premier league. Or a league that is similar in culture/pace - is the Budusliga (spelling) similar. We need to stop going for the free option and be a bit more ruthless IMO. I would look at Eddie Howe as prime. Knows the league now, good attacking minded manager not afraid to make changes when needed. If we were look outside - Bristol city manager seems to have got it to work. Wolves manger doing well too.

According to Alex Cook on Twitter he believes the MPis gone n May what ever happens.

“Mate you’d be no where near the position you are if you took out their goals. Don’t get me wrong I’d kill for our entire team to have scored that amount but its always one hamstring or calf strain away and i cant see where else your goals would come from. Especially now that PC has gone to Barca. It’s all about opinions. Oh and who will be there when African Cup of Nations comes around? That’s 2 out fo three gone? It’s great you’re free scoring but i still stand by my point. “

According to Alex Cook on Twitter he believes the MPis gone n May what ever happens.

Alex Crook is completely clueless as to the working of any professional club, he has shown now for years that he lacks contacts within clubs. I asked him to link to an article of his that wasn't predated by someone else and came true and he struggled badly.

He is a 'copy and paste journalist'...

copy-gif-4.gif

Alex Crook is completely clueless as to the working of any professional club, he has shown now for years that he lacks contacts within clubs. I asked him to link to an article of his that wasn't predated by someone else and came true and he struggled badly.

He is a 'copy and paste journalist'...

copy-gif-4.gif

My favourite thing about him is when he pretends to have sources.