Poll out of date.. CAN WE HAVE A NEW ONE ?

patred44

TUI have just had a poll, the subject on whether Pellegrino should be sacked now. It attracted well over 1000 voter, an enormous amount for the TUI.

There was a similar one of here a few months back.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then, a lot of points dropped, and patience lost.

I would like to see how different a new poll on here would be. I believe Pellegrino would have lost half of his 'support' at least.

TUI have just had a poll, the subject on whether Pellegrino should be sacked now. It attracted well over 1000 voter, an enormous amount for the TUI.

There was a similar one of here a few months back.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then, a lot of points dropped, and patience lost.

I would like to see how different a new poll on here would be. I believe Pellegrino would have lost half of his 'support' at least.

Waste of time. He's clearly not going before the end of the season. And possibly not then.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Not saying we should have another poll, but if we did it would be better to have 3 (or more?) options - "sack him now", "hope for the best and sack him at end of season" and "keep the faith".

Would at least give an ideal option for those people who don't rate but don't feel there's much we can do about it now.