Weekend 10/11 March - Other Games

Batman

Amazed at the lack of comment on this thread (although I do understand there have been more pressing concerns today!) - Chelsea go one up on Palace and the results today (other than the obvious) have been pretty much perfect for us. If (pretty big if) today was so bad the board finally take action we may perversely be in a better place than we were this morning.....

Chelsea score!
I think we need Palace to win to encourage these idiots to sack the clown.

Chelsea win and oh look we're not in the zone and we can carry on fuc king deluding ourselves that we are two wins from mid table.

Every team bar WBA, Stoke and us seem to play with the energy and intensity required to win and survive, even West Ham before they capitulated yesterday. Maybe that will be the bottom 3 unless things change.

Blimey the Cherries have shot out of the blocks v Spurs, made us look like we play in super slo-mo, 1-0 up and giving Spurs the right run about

Just can't understand why people wouldn't want Howe here tbh. Wish we played attacking pacy football like Bournemouth - god it's depressing having to write that.

Just can't understand why people wouldn't want Howe here tbh. Wish we played attacking pacy football like Bournemouth - god it's depressing having to write that.
Saintsweb snobbery. Howe is a very good manager Edited by Batman

Gone a bit pear shaped for B'mouth now as they're 1-2 down, but watching about six of them flood forward on the counter attack from a Spurs corner just now was a sight I can barely remember seeing in the last two seasons. Really makes you realise how little pace there is in our squad.

another one of our rivals playing with 'intensity' and getting hammered. Can't wait for tomorrow's first 10 minutes of intensity by Stoke before they get smashed 5-0

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not sure what point you're trying to make when we got hammered yesterday by a relegation rival rather than a champion's league contender.