Newcastle V Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

What a useless lump of sh*t our manager is. We were all over Stoke in the second half in our last game, but as usual, the incompetent clown learns nothing and decides to change the team yet again. No chance of an established team learning to play as a unit under this idiot. And let's play Redmond on the left and Tadic on the right instead of in their more natural positions. We have Gabbiadini and Long on the bench, but let's carry on with just one striker and leave him in splendid isolation once more. Sims has been great, a real live wire in the last two games, so let's maybe bring him on when the game is already lost. Shelvey has always been a great passer of a ball with a good shot on him, so let's allow him plenty of space to get off a dangerous ball into the box for their strikers.

Having a reasonable hope for a win at the start, even with this nincompoop in charge, but now at half time, a draw would be received with gratitude, such has been our fall into near oblivion.

Redmond, Ward-Prowse and Tadic off, Sims, Gabbiadini and Long or Boufal on, please. But knowing Pellegrino, he'll wait until halfway through the second half, as that is the speed of his thought processes.

We have 2 weeks before WHU. We should dump MP tomorrow, giving Silva 2 weeks to settle in. Get Austin back so we have some punch upfront, change the formation getting Gabbi, Austin, and other attackers on the pitch at the same time (3-5-2, 3-3-4?). Sims plays, Boufal plays, attack attack.

Would love that. Love that. Not guaranteed to work but damn it would be more fun to watch and at least we'd stand a chance. With this clown in charge we won't win another game all season.

How far is Austin to full fitness though?

Needs to go 2 up front second half and try to get something...

F*ck it, go hell for leather 4 up front - bring on Sims & Gabbi for Tadic & Hoj (who's been rank today).

Boufal on for Cedric, 3 at the back.

New formation:

Redmond --Gabbi -- Carrillo -- Sims

------------- Boufal -- JWP---------

------------ Lemina -------------

--Bertrand -- Hoedt -- Stephens

-----------McCarthy----------

Can't be any worse, can it?

Don't think we could be that lucky could we ?

I really doubt it but can't help but feel it would be pretty hollow, though you never know if we get out of this mess the relief and euphoria may kick in! Be nice to have something, anything to get excited about this season.

I've managed to find a few positives but it's hard work finding anything exciting about us this season. Olomola's almost magic cameo if i'm grasping! (how tragic is that eh!)

Oh well, if nothing changes over the next few weeks it may be time to start drawing up a list of positives to relegation.

Get Roy Keane in for the last eight games.

“Right, you sniveling bastards, I was bastard here last time you went down and there’s no bastard way i’m planning on seeing that again. So get out on the pitch you useless bastards and score some bastard goals. Anyone who doesn’t play better gets nutted on the bastard chin at half time. Bastards.”

Might work.

BOUFAL lol, he has missed 2 vital chances to gain us 3 points instead of draws recently. The chance against Stoke was critical, also the chance against Spurs where he took a 2nd touch instead of sliding the ball home

Yeah let's keep sticking with the prolific Tadic and Redmond, they never miss a chance. The Mope mantra , change nothing and hope for a miracle.

Impending sense of doom. Other results making things worse. Simply cannot believe the ineptitude of this manager. Only Reed thinks he’s any good IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk