Newcastle V Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

Can anyone enlighten me as to why Cedric is scouted by the 'big' clubs? Surely that's just agent talk?

I've never rated him. He could be decent-ish in a decent setup, but he's not very good at all.

I’ve always felt that he’s playing at his level with Southampton right now. Links to clubs like Chelsea and Spurs were a bit odd. Poor final product. Alright defender.

I’ve always felt that he’s playing at his level with Southampton right now. Links to clubs like Chelsea and Spurs were a bit odd. Poor final product. Alright defender.

I think he's a pretty poor defender, gets too tight to players and is spun too easily. Too weak and small to win duals at the back post. Players like Fonte and VVD can pull him out of jail, but put him in with the CB's we have now and he's shown up massivley.

From 3 pts off a CL spot, to this, in under 2 years is a spectacular achievement.

Several heads need to roll.

Who first out of curiosity?

There is a sliver lining to all of this. All our rivals are losing.

And apparently 42% of the fanbase still support and give their full backing to Les Reed... maybe the rest of us are wrong and he'll pull a blinder this weekend.

****ing Groundhog Day again. Get up, shower, Saints shirt on. Apprehensive, not expecting a result “hmm probably 0-0 or 1-0” I thought.

Maybe, just maybe we’ll do it. Sit down with a coffee, stream on. ****!

Same **** every week (bar 2 victories against Brom and a couple of cup wins).

Same ****ing ****, every single ****ing week. MoPe doing nothing to change it, board doing nothing to change it, players doing nothing to change it.

We have to act now and fire this guy. It’s our only hope.

I have given up watching this one, so poor. At least he has changed it to go for goals, by brining on ............. Long ??????? FFS

We are going down unless he goes, although I know that there is noone decent who would take the job.

Also, if JWP is on for his set peices, but contributes nothing else, we would be better of bringing LeTiss back instead .

****ing Groundhog Day again. Get up, shower, Saints shirt on. Apprehensive, not expecting a result “hmm probably 0-0 or 1-0” I thought.

Maybe, just maybe we’ll do it. Sit down with a coffee, stream on. ****!

Same **** every week (bar 2 victories against Brom and a couple of cup wins).

Same ****ing ****, every single ****ing week. MoPe doing nothing to change it, board doing nothing to change it, players doing nothing to change it.

We have to act now and fire this guy. It’s our only hope.

You forgot "Pellegrino brings Long on in the second half.........."

Fair play West Ham fans. Shame all we do is ***** on here and no obvious dissent at st marys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really, would you seriously want our fans to shame us like that. May as well go and punch young kids