Newcastle V Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

45 minutes. They've shown nothing. Nothing at all. This isn't wholly down to the players, but yes, they've been sh1te considering they're professionals.

Despite them being inept, this comes from the top, the supposed leaders. Abysmal stuff. Nothing ever changes. Ever.

As for Reed, Pellegrino. F()CK OFF. PLEASE. NOW. PLEASE.

Can't believe we've not used subs yet to at least bring on Sims and change formation this guy is utterly clueless, what is the point in playing 1up chasing a 2-0 deficit???? it's mind boggling

But we're now set up to defend a 2-0 deficit.

Don't you understand ? If we attack we might lose by 3 or 4. If a draw is as good as a win then a 1or2-0 away defeat is as agood as a point.

I actually hate Pellegrino, the selfish ****. If he had an ounce of credibility he'd have resigned months ago. Single handedly ruining this club along with the utter weapons that run us.

1600 of us up here and it's absolutely pathetically diabolical. Going down bottom.

Our worst performance for three years. We are down now, so he needs to be sacked tonight as this is unacceptable. It really doesn't matter who comes in for the last few games. And if Les doesnt do it then he needs to go too. Massive rebuilding job to do now in the Championship

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bring back Adkins to save us.

Our season in a nutshell. Tadic decides to take a dive instead of head down and whip in a cross.

When up against it, some players work harder, give it everything, work to correct the errors, and then there is Tadic and Boufal that blame everyone else, give up, and sulk like toddlers.

I've been trying to avoid the constant negativity and find the positives but this has been utter w*nk!

No urgency, no movement ... I know our confidence is shot but every time we play the safe pass and give Newcastle a chance to organise. The rare glimpses we have upped the tempo and committed men we have looked something approaching dangerous.

We may as well go for it second half. Sims must come on, looked fearless last time out, we need more of that. May as well get Gabbi up and around Carillo to. 2-0 or 5-0 is irrelevant, we need goals, points and a bit of hope.

Overwhelming sinking feeling today, if we stay up it will be more down to three other teams being more woeful.

Yet again a classic example of 'Crab Football' more possession,no attacks,one up front and he's not being fed. What do you expect from this utterly incompetent buffoon.Why wasn't he sacked before Christmas? This team is ineffective under his directives. Championship must now be on the horizon.

I've been trying to avoid the constant negativity and find the positives but this has been utter w*nk!

No urgency, no movement ... I know our confidence is shot but every time we play the safe pass and give Newcastle a chance to organise. The rare glimpses we have upped the tempo and committed men we have looked something approaching dangerous.

We may as well go for it second half. Sims must come on, looked fearless last time out, we need more of that. May as well get Gabbi up and around Carillo to. 2-0 or 5-0 is irrelevant, we need goals, points and a bit of hope.

Overwhelming sinking feeling today, if we stay up it will be more down to three other teams being more woeful.

Don't think we could be that lucky could we ?

Just got in. This sounds worse than ever. I said that the team don't have the stomach for a relegation fight. Hate to be proved right.

But it's not that. Just ponder our front four...Carillo, Tadic, Ward-Prowse and Redmond on the left side!!!! That's the problem; and we've seen it before and it results in the same slow, static build ups and huge let downs.

We have 2 weeks before WHU. We should dump MP tomorrow, giving Silva 2 weeks to settle in. Get Austin back so we have some punch upfront, change the formation getting Gabbi, Austin, and other attackers on the pitch at the same time (3-5-2, 3-3-4?). Sims plays, Boufal plays, attack attack.

Pelligrino, what a bastard.

My thoughts entirely ... I just give up , the problems are so clear to anyone but our clown of a manager. It is so frustrating. I am trying to get numb to it all as it hurts less. Will still be a season ticket holder next year but this was all so avoidable.

My god we have been depressing to watch for two whole seasons now. not just an average team, not just bad at football, but actually depressing. I was not this depressed watching Saints in 2005, I was still very much entertained. These last two clowns we've had in charge have really ruined my every Saturday for the last 24 months. F*ck.

Very much this. We at least got some exciting games in 2005. Les and Ralph have let these last two clowns squeeze the life out of previously decent players with their negative tactics.

Very depressing.

We have 2 weeks before WHU. We should dump MP tomorrow, giving Silva 2 weeks to settle in. Get Austin back so we have some punch upfront, change the formation getting Gabbi, Austin, and other attackers on the pitch at the same time (3-5-2, 3-3-4?). Sims plays, Boufal plays, attack attack.

Do you think that Silva will come here? I don’t.

Was expecting defeat today, but maybe just 1-0 from a free header on 65 minutes. The level of ineptitude today has been staggering.

No fight.

Passing errors.

Crossing right to keeper.

Missing marking assignments.

Slow to react.

No invention.

No drive.

No idea.

They’ve given up.

Now why would Silva join us? There was a slim chance when he was sacked. Not now.

BOUFAL lol, he has missed 2 vital chances to gain us 3 points instead of draws recently. The chance against Stoke was critical, also the chance against Spurs where he took a 2nd touch instead of sliding the ball home