Newcastle V Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

If we don’t sack him after this then I give up

Ok this is enough to get this fcker sacked.........surely

Our only hope is that Les has a competent manager lined up. It is a forlorn hope.

Way, way overdue but its not going to happen is it, we have been garbage for months and he survived that so will survive this...

Does it need 4-0 or 5-0 or 6-0 to finish off Pelligrino?

Merrington describing it as "very worrying".

Effectively a gutless performance. Local hacks saying Saints are the worst team that they have seen there this season.

Unfair to single out one player when they are all collectively sh*t.............Sims aside.

Not my intention, just making sure his total ineptness today doesn't go unoticed. He has been woeful and no just today. These players are not good enough. I have said it all season whilst most just seem to think it's MP that loses games every week.

Does it need 4-0 or 5-0 or 6-0 to finish off Pelligrino?

Merrington describing it as "very worrying".

Effectively a gutless performance. Local hacks saying Saints are the worst team that they have seen there this season.

It was very worrying two months ago, it’s just depressing now

I honestly didn't think it would be possible for a club to score so many own goals in such a short space of time, but we've managed it.

After this result there HAS TO BE a reaction, a change. If we sit still after this then it's quite clear that the club are content with relegation as part of their masterplan for something or another.

Mismanagement of the highest order, there should be sackings all over the shop.

Well that's it wrapped up and finished. Nobody should be surprised - we have looked like relegation candidates from 3-4 games into the season - nothing changed. If this Manager is not sacked after this shambles then I've had enough - the club has taken enough of my money over the years...I'll follow the team...always will, but they'll not rob me of another £700+ to watch this rubbish. It's a damned insult.

I honestly didn't think it would be possible for a club to score so many own goals in such a short space of time, but we've managed it.

After this result there HAS TO BE a reaction, a change. If we sit still after this then it's quite clear that the club are content with relegation as part of their masterplan for something or another.

Mismanagement of the highest order, there should be sackings all over the shop.

This ^

What do we expect. Our centre backs are both shocking. We made the rod for our own back by having to rely on Stephens, last season should have proved he wasn't good enough, but we are fighting relegation and a centre back who was deemed not good enough for Championship Middlesbrough whilst on loan is now a mainstay in our defence?