Newcastle V Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

What a junk team. If relegation is required to get rid of the majority of these shîtbergs and our clueless no-mark board, then so be it. I won't pay to attend again until this manager has gone and we have some players who look like they give a shît.

Bit nearer to the team people wanted now?

PEH tick,

2 up front tick,

Simms tick,

JWP delivery to Carillo tick,

pace(Long) tick,

no Romeu tick.

Probably it's all a bit too little too late now but a bit pointless people *****ing about Lemina who by all accounts had a shocking first half.

Silk purse, sows ear.

Sorry if I missed the big announcement of our new replacements for Black , who is the small hairy person next to the manager and an even smaller person who was in evidence at the last home match talking to the manager during the game . Watson and Kelvin I recognise of course but who are the others ?

Sorry if I missed the big announcement of our new replacements for Black , who is the small hairy person next to the manager and an even smaller person who was in evidence at the last home match talking to the manager during the game . Watson and Kelvin I recognise of course but who are the others ?

Coco the Clown..

I have given up watching this one, so poor. At least he has changed it to go for goals, by brining on ............. Long ??????? FFS

We are going down unless he goes, although I know that there is noone decent who would take the job.

Also, if JWP is on for his set peices, but contributes nothing else, we would be better of bringing LeTiss back instead .

Is it Les Reed with an axe in his coat.