Newcastle V Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

My god we have been depressing to watch for two whole seasons now. not just an average team, not just bad at football, but actually depressing. I was not this depressed watching Saints in 2005, I was still very much entertained. These last two clowns we've had in charge have really ruined my every Saturday for the last 24 months. F*ck.

Our worst performance for three years. We are down now, so he needs to be sacked tonight as this is unacceptable. It really doesn't matter who comes in for the last few games. And if Les doesnt do it then he needs to go too. Massive rebuilding job to do now in the Championship

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There's just no passion or fight in this lot. Where are the tactical changes to try and claw our way back into the game? It's just unspeakably awful. Why have we just sat on our hands and let this ****ing idiot turn us into this shower of ****?

Well thats that then. Might as well fire him after the Wigan game and plan for the Championship

Fire him BEFORE the Wigan game, might have a chance to win it then. Who knows we could have the consolation of a cup win in that case.......