Newcastle 3 Saints 0 - Post Match

St Chalet

We still have a bunch of games where it is the perfect oppertunity to 'gamble' on a new face for that bounce effect. And I don't mean a Kelvin Davis and Rhadi Jaidi dream team either.

If they keep it as it is, it's going one way. make a change, and you never know it may give us a bounce which is all we'd need.

Someone at the club needs to grow some balls.

I want this result to mean something but it won't.

Same old sh*t next weekend, another three points dropped, another nail in our premier league coffin.

More likely a highly predictable and embarrassing loss at Wigan.

MoPe/s after match interview:

"We're growing.

Good possesion in their half.

We need to focus on the reality, not opinion...and in many ways we were the better side.

I can only do so much....it is the players who need to make things happen.

I am being paid a ****ing fortune, I have no idea how the hell I got this job, and there's no way I'm resigning...I want my pay off."

Fair play to West ham (not the idiots going on the pitch) fans protesting at the ineptitude of their board. Not advocating similar but it shows how easy Reed/Ralph have had it. 3pts off Champions league to this in 2 years. Bravo Sirs.

I've managed to make it to the end of the radio commentary - yay me. I thought the players were good enough to get out of this in spite of the manager - but I admit defeat, Pellegrino has to go.

If the poll gets run again I don't see how anyone can back him now.

So disappointed

We have 2 weeks before WHU. Sack MP, get Austin back, and change the tactics to be more aggressive (3-5-2, 3-3-4?). We need more attackers, so Austin, Gabbi, Sims, Boufal all need to play. I said this on the match thread too. We have time to stay up, but need to completely change what we are doing.

People say it's too late to sack him but surely anyone would be an improvement because it would, at the very least, be a change.

1 win in 17

This is the time to gamble, if they don't act now then they're clearly deluded and the future of our club is in very worrying hands.

People say it's too late to sack him but surely anyone would be an improvement because it would, at the very least, be a change.

1 win in 17

They could almost manage themselves at this stage... Pretty sure the players know what to do....

Next game. Away to West ham..who are having a melt down themselves.

What a game for them to have to sort their season out

Yeah keeps it interesting and will be there for that one. Lots of irate fans in flat caps