Newcastle 3 Saints 0 - Post Match

St Chalet

Totally leaderless, on and off the pitch.

We have had it if we don't sack him by Monday.

We should have gone for the Fulham manager, who is a perfect fit, in playing style and promoting young players. Now he is going to go past us, and probably take Matt Targett with him.

PEH's interview on solent at least is worth something.

"We need to be a side that is difficult to beat. Of course we cannot beat everyone, we would like to, but we cannot be easy to beat. We cannot get overrun 3-0 by Newcastle, its just not possible."

Also alluded extensively to tempers and strong words in the dressing room. Fair play for coming out and fronting up.

Pieree is a great talker, says all the right things and seems to have the right attitude but his product on the pitch ever since he's joined us has been absolutley dog****e.

He's had long enough to get used to this league now.

Played some of his best football after a run of games this season tbf, Chopping and changing the team seemingly EVERY week helps no one imo!

Pellegrino, Wilson, Reed, Krueger, Kat, Mr Gao.... GO F()CK YOURSELVES.

This whole mess has been totally avoidable for months. Well done for undoing the hard work of so many good people.

This is the galling thing. After so many good years it felt like we were on the crest of a wave at the start of last season. We had a dip last year but it could have been just that - a blip - but the board have made it the beginning of the end.

Sack manager tonight. £2m bonus for anyone who can keep us up. Must be able to start Monday.

Hahaha 2m is peanuts, no decent manager will come for that, minimum will be 5-6m, plus the payoff to pellegrino plus the pay for the new fella, you will be talking £12m minimum.

They just don’t have the stomach to spend the money I’m afraid.

Hope I’m wrong but I doubt I am.

He has been puushed out, brought in and pushed out like a yoyo. He is still very young and if he was in a team which played together regularly and didn't chop and change every week, we would see the best of him----same applies to others

Played some of his best football after a run of games this season tbf, Chopping and changing the team seemingly EVERY week helps no one imo!

Yep and then gets dropped soon after from the bloody cmanager! How can you get any consistently when this clown keeps dropping You!

On Final Score, Dion Dublin just referred to Pellegrino saying that relegation was "a nice challenge" for us. Has he actually said that? Jesus christ.

Dublin also said "Southampton are a nice club, there's no room for being nice". Quite.

‪West Ham fans force their owners to leave the directors box before the final whistle in pitchside demo? Hmm food for thought though not sure #saintsfc fans would go down that path. Mind you these are desperate days‬ and if the Board won’t listen......

Is it conceivable that West Ham could get a points deduction for that blatant breach of security (not enough stewards or police). I ask, not because of any benefit to us, but because I would not want to see any protests on our part go down the same road. Yes I want him out but I do not want to see any pitch invasions

On Final Score, Dion Dublin just referred to Pellegrino saying that relegation was "a nice challenge" for us. Has he actually said that? Jesus christ.

Dublin also said "Southampton are a nice club, there's no room for being nice". Quite.

I’d rather he played than Carrillo.

He said something similar a few weeks back, about how it's exciting being in this battle.

It's such a weird situation, we're acting like a club who have just been promoted and are still in with a shout. What on earth are the club seeing that we're not.

Pieree is a great talker, says all the right things and seems to have the right attitude but his product on the pitch ever since he's joined us has been absolutley dog****e.

He's had long enough to get used to this league now.

Wise up. I know youre frustrated but PEH was doing very well for us earlier in the season and has arguably been one of our best players. MP took him out whenever he had a good run going. No wonder hes ****ed

Is it conceivable that West Ham could get a points deduction for that blatant breach of security (not enough stewards or police). I ask, not because of any benefit to us, but because I would not want to see any protests on our part go down the same road. Yes I want him out but I do not want to see any pitch invasions

Doubt it. I think the worse that will happen is a fine for failing to control the crowd and maybe if the FA are feeling quite strong, a behind closed doors game. But I can't see any points being deducted, the PL/FA try to avoid that.

Hahaha 2m is peanuts, no decent manager will come for that, minimum will be 5-6m, plus the payoff to pellegrino plus the pay for the new fella, you will be talking £12m minimum.

They just don’t have the stomach to spend the money I’m afraid.

They spent more on Carrillo.

Wise up. I know youre frustrated but PEH was doing very well for us earlier in the season and has arguably been one of our best players. MP took him out whenever he had a good run going. No wonder hes ****ed

I don't think he's a bad player, but let's not make out he's the messiah, yeah I agree he was chopped and changed a lot (not just by MP either)...but he never really delivered what we need. I know fans will love him because he talks the talk, but he kind of sums up the state of our midfield. Nice, sideways, tippy tappy, no punch.

MP might be at the helm - and should be sacked - but that was absolutely gutless from the players. Body language and effort was poor from the start.

Our only remaining hope to to change the manager. Surely Les & Co can see that.

To a point yes - but they have had the life and enthusiasm sucked out of them for months by the clueless tactics and ineptitude of this clown of a manager who if (as I have been saying since November last year) had been sacked, could have been replaced by someone who could have got them motivated and playing to their potential.

Again, as I have said before - refusing to sell VVD to Liverpool and then doing it anyway caused so much trouble and distraction that by 'winning' the moral victory all Reed and Kruger actually did was throw away our ability to stop the rot early and bring on a slide in form and motivation that resulted in no-one wanting to come here, when we eventually got the transfer money!

Now we are down to hoping that there are 3 teams that do worse than us from now until the end of the season - whatever the case MP has to go because my grandmother could do better than him - and she's dead!