West Ham Build Up

Wiggles31

We are generally favorites with most bookies - as of now @ bet365 - WHU 15/8 SOU 7/4 (tenner on WHU wins £28.75 - tenner on Saints wins £27.50)

Jeez that's the stupidist thing in the history of sports gambling IMO. Based on what? Winning not very convincingly against a LG1 team in the Cup last week?

Yes, WHU have their problems but we are away to a team above us in the League having won 2 away all season.

Ridiculous that we could be classed as favourites.

David moyes. Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have what you're having.

Can't see us winning as we've bottled so many "must win" matches.

The previous manager bottled so many "must win" matches by setting us up not to lose them.

Things are clearly different now.

Austin AND Gabbiadini up front in a 442 !

At least Hughes understands what trying to win a game means.

Wow, MP would never have done that. He'd play Carrillo in a 4-5-1 all game and then bring in Austin for at the 80 minute mark, of course leading to a 0-0 tie. I like this team out there a lot, the only change I would have is Boufal for Redmond.

Good, Palace really deserve to go down.

A Palace fan spat in my face and tried to start on me after the 2-2 at Selhurst in the 05 Relegation Season, so no one hates them more than me.

I'd love them to go down but having said that, based on that evidence and a couple of other games I've seen from them, they are not one of the worst 3 teams in this League.

Not a big fan of Tadic, to me he "flatters to deceive", so for me anyone but him!

Tadic has always been most effective for us on the left hand side. Has to start there in my opinion. You say flatters to deceive- that's your own opinion but he still has one of the highest number of assists currently in the PL. So we all know how dangerous he can be. Hopefully he will get one or two more today :)

A Palace fan spat in my face and tried to start on me after the 2-2 at Selhurst in the 05 Relegation Season, so no one hates them more than me.

I'd love them to go down but having said that, based on that evidence and a couple of other games I've seen from them, they are not one of the worst 3 teams in this League.

30 points from 32 games says otherwise.

Antonio could have a bit of a field day in the air vs our CBs.

He's never really been an aerial predator and isn't especially tall. Not saying he isn't a threat but if a 5'11 bloke is having a field day in the air, it's really a bad day.

Personally I'm just happy Carroll, Hernandez and Collins are missing. Also, their bench is dreadful.