West Ham Build Up

Wiggles31

Hart (hopefully)

Zabaleta Collins Ogbonna Cresswell

Kouyate Noble Mario

Lanzini Antonio Arnie

Something like that.

Pretty weak isn't it, certainly think we have a better team. Should be able to score atleaast one, more about whether we can keep it tight at the other end. I'm going 1-2 Saints.

West Ham are playing Dagenham & Redbridge in a fund raising friendly tonight, with a strong team : Adrian, Cresswell, Zabaleta, Hugill, Noble, Collins, Masuaku, Evra, Antonio, Holland, Lewis.

Collins has just gone off injured - "James Collins limps off holding his hamstring. That is not good news. Straight down the tunnel. "

https://www.football.london/west-ham-united-fc/fixtures-results/dagenham-vs-west-ham-live-14442439

West Ham are playing Dagenham & Redbridge in a fund raising friendly tonight, with a strong team : Adrian, Cresswell, Zabaleta, Hugill, Noble, Collins, Masuaku, Evra, Antonio, Holland, Lewis.

Collins has just gone off injured - "James Collins limps off holding his hamstring. That is not good news. Straight down the tunnel. "

https://www.football.london/west-ham-united-fc/fixtures-results/dagenham-vs-west-ham-live-14442439

Are we the charity and they're actually raising injuries not funds?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Hart (hopefully)

Zabaleta Collins Ogbonna Cresswell

Kouyate Noble Mario

Lanzini Antonio Arnie

Something like that.

Collins picked up a hamstring injury during a West Ham charity friendly against Dagenham & Redbridge today. He’s a doubt for the Saints game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5529147/West-Ham-defender-James-Collins-pulls-friendly-Dagenham.html

KUMB have suggested a great goal celebration for Charile:-

Charlie Austin will score the winner, and after Sullivan saying he was a cripple when he failed to buy him too, he will go the the corner flag in his celebration, run in front of Sullivan and use the corner flag as a walking stick.

Charlie Austin will score the winner, and after Sullivan saying he was a cripple when he failed to buy him too, he will go the the corner flag in his celebration, run in front of Sullivan and use the corner flag as a walking stick.

:lol: :lol:

Someone send him this on twitter - It would be great!

To be fair, he was/is kind of right

Collins picked up a hamstring injury during a West Ham charity friendly against Dagenham & Redbridge today. He’s a doubt for the Saints game.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5529147/West-Ham-defender-James-Collins-pulls-friendly-Dagenham.html

Collins started their last game at centre-back, so if he misses the game, I'd guess Ogbonna would be paired with Kouyate.

Have I missed something or am I correct in thinking the FA have said absolutely nothing about the pitch invasions? And if they haven't does anyone share my opinion that the invasions were a little more of a reason for the FA's concern than Guardiola wearing a yellow ribbon?

Have I missed something or am I correct in thinking the FA have said absolutely nothing about the pitch invasions? And if they haven't does anyone share my opinion that the invasions were a little more of a reason for the FA's concern than Guardiola wearing a yellow ribbon?

It is a lengthy disciplinary process, but the FA haven't let it escape their attention...

West Ham United have been given until the end of this week to respond to the FA with their observations on the unrest that marred Saturday's 3-0 home defeat to Burnley, Sky Sports News has been told.Four separate pitch invasions interrupted the game at the London Stadium, and co-owner David Sullivan was hit by a coin and forced to leave the directors' box, as hundreds of supporters congregated below in protest at the club's board. The FA expects this to be a lengthy disciplinary process.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/11288079/fa-give-west-ham-until-end-of-week-to-explain-pitch-invasion

thats alot of running in the celebration. he would pretty much be spent for rest of the day. so better hope he scores in injury time.

Hope McCarthy is not injured, I do not want the buffoon Forster back in goal.

Why not? Everyone was convinced he was the best in England not too long back. It was only a loss of form/injury/still carrying an injury/loss of form again/loss of confidence/still injured/loss of form that prevented him from getting back to his very best.

Nothing to do with the fact he’s utterly sh1t and always has been. Definitely not.

Depending on any injuries after international break I expect us to lineup like:

McCarthy

Cedric Hoedt Stephens Bertrand

Hojbjerg Lemina

Tadic Gabbi Redmond

Carrillo

Austin to replace Carrillo and thats our strongest 11 to finish the season I think.

Tadic on the right, Redmond on the left? I hope that's a typo.

Let's not rewrite history, when he came back from injury in 2016, he was very good for us. Remember the Arsenal game, we didn't lose the game because of him.

Sadly, both last season and this season, his form has dipped well below par. The fact he got rewarded with a new contract was staggering.

Let's not rewrite history, when he came back from injury in 2016, he was very good for us. Remember the Arsenal game, we didn't lose the game because of him.

Sadly, both last season and this season, his form has dipped well below par. The fact he got rewarded with a new contract was staggering.

While you are indeed right about the Arsenal game, he was still poor otherwise, he was however protected by our superb defence/midfield. Shot stopping, kicking, coming for crosses, he was always poor.

We came 6th with him in goal. He's limited but you've always been a **** when it comes to Forster.

We came 6th because we had a decent defence in front of him. 'Limited' is being pretty kind to Forster, in my view.

Do we ever do well after an international break? Much as I would like to see us winning this one somehow it seems highly improbable and my greatest fear is that we might get turned over by a team who might just be out to prove a point to their fans.

Sadly, it would mean almost certain relegation but if we are all honest with ourselves, avoiding relegation now is a very big ask indeed with the fixtures that we have left. 4 games to take 9 points from doesn't sound like a prospect I'd bet my house on discounting Leicester, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man C.

Do we ever do well after an international break? Much as I would like to see us winning this one somehow it seems highly improbable and my greatest fear is that we might get turned over by a team who might just be out to prove a point to their fans.

Sadly, it would mean almost certain relegation but if we are all honest with ourselves, avoiding relegation now is a very big ask indeed with the fixtures that we have left. 4 games to take 9 points from doesn't sound like a prospect I'd bet my house on discounting Leicester, Chelsea, Arsenal & Man C.

IIRC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPgOSX9FFzY ;)

Can't remember if we've ever done well but we've certainly often been just rank awful.