Just Back From The Game

Gemmel

Four AM start, A quick full English breakfast and we were off.

****ed by 7.00am and you can convince yourself anything is possible. Though strangely we didn't.

We all knew what was coming up; Lack luster performance, no heart, no points and nothing to celebrate. It's what we expected and what we got.

63 seconds..... WTF? In a relegation battle must win game. Incredible, I lasted longer the first time I got laid.

We were poor across the pitch, they were much hungrier than us and quicker to every ball. They fully deserved to win and by some distance.

The only real spirit that was shown was JWP........So of course we took him off.

If he hasn't gone my Monday night, then there is no hope. Hats off to the Saints Fans. We might not be great at home, but the away lot are different class.

****ed by 7.00am and you can convince yourself anything is possible. Though strangely we didn't.

We all knew what was coming up; Lack luster performance, no heart, no points and nothing to celebrate. It's what we expected and what we got.

63 seconds..... WTF? In a relegation battle must win game. Incredible, I lasted longer the first time I got laid.

We were poor across the pitch, they were much hungrier than us and quicker to every ball. They fully deserved to win and by some distance.

The only real spirit that was shown was JWP........So of course we took him off.

If he hasn't gone my Monday night, then there is no hope. Hats off to the Saints Fans. We might not be great at home, but the away lot are different class.

Never seen so many peOle want to stay to end so they can tell the players to get ****ed.

Well done for making the effort; you deserved better! Just one thing though - JWP played the whole game; I thought the game passed him by - completely ineffective when played out wide and overrun when placed in CM. I thought Sims was again the one bright attacking player.