Will you support another south coast team?

HKsaint

There’s only one South Coast team I’d support that’s not Southampton FC, and that’s whatever the Phoenix club would be that rises from the ashes once money grabbing bastards have destroyed us. AFC Southampton or some such thing. But let’s hope it never comes to that.

We are quite sure that Southampton will be relegated. Will you support another south coast team in Preimer league?

Bournemouth or Brighton?

Quite sure? really? Quite sure? If so, then no doubt you would take a bet at pretty good odds, given that you are betting on a certianty. Yes? Maybe 100-1? No I am feeling generous - 50-1. Yes? Taker? I lodge maybe 100 quid and you 5k? No? Thought not. Wind up wa_nker.

Does HK in the name stand for Hong Kong?

Think it may well do, occasional pigeon English in his posts would suggest perhaps it's not his mother tongue. Possible cultural misunderstanding of what it means to be a supporter may have led to this clumsy thread. Think we may also be suffering the same at owner level.

Think it may well do, occasional pigeon English in his posts would suggest perhaps it's not his mother tongue. Possible cultural misunderstanding of what it means to be a supporter may have led to this clumsy thread. Think we may also be suffering the same at owner level.

Was my analysis too.

:lol::lol::lol:

Pretty much sums up everything wrong with the PL. Too many foreign tourists with no passion or affiliation for the club.

Fair play to those abroad that generally ‘support’ the club, but people like this need to f uck off. One reason I’m looking forward to championship football.

Pretty much sums up everything wrong with the PL. Too many foreign tourists with no passion or affiliation for the club.

Hated this season. I am in Kingsland Premium and the old ST holders have gone. Sometimes, like Stoke, I have empty seats or else some tourists who seem more intent on videoing the game and taking selfies.

Fair play to those abroad that generally ‘support’ the club, but people like this need to f uck off. One reason I’m looking forward to championship football.

So many of them on twitter etc, defending Mope, literally swearing blind that it’s bad luck that’s cost us this season... proper gender neutral weirdos that will disappear to the next fad when we’re relegated. I suppose that’s one the upsides to relegation.

I swear some of these people have never played football before.

We are quite sure that Southampton will be relegated. Will you support another south coast team in Preimer league?

Bournemouth or Brighton?

Anyone who asks that question has already answered themselves.

I'd never ask that question.

I watch a fair amount of non league football and go to Sholing quite a lot, but I'd never say I support them as such. Certainly don't get the same rush of excitement when they score.

Swapping to support another professional club is a question that doesn't even need asking.

As you are finding out HK, a comment/observation made by a fan in one of the many books about the history of Southampton is very true.

" You don't choose to support the Saints: the Saints choose you"

Being Southampton this selection process might not stretch beyond the coastline of the UK - But looking at some of the responses above (which you were no doubt not expecting) I think that statement holds water.

(Just keep Turkish away from this thread because it will pig up Mothers Day for his Mum).

Look everyone is ****ed off/annoyed/upset/angry with things right now but in the end whatever happens we will all claim down over the summer dust ourselves off and most of us will be back at SMS next season. Your club is your club be it in the PL or Southern division 1. There are whole masses off football fans in the country whose teams have never even been in the PL who seem to cope. Not being in the PL is not the end of the world.

It’s “pidgin”. A pigeon is a bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk