Carragher spitting

OldNick

Just goes to emphasise what a low life Carragher is, despite his wealth. Pond life. But no surprise.

Driver was a bit of a **** as well, seemed excited that he'd spat over his daughter.

Yes, probably the realisation of some serious compensation coming his way.

He should be sacked for that. Dont care what they were saying to him, and to be fair they werent calling him the c word or anything like that.

Its disgusting, do Sky really want that sort of person fronting some of their football coverage ? They got rid of Rodney Marsh a few years back for a lot less.

Wish it was MoPe caught spitting and he'd be off.

For all the criticism coming his way I expect he's above that level.

Although he did spend some of his career at Liverpool so who knows what 'local customs' he picked up.

For all the criticism coming his way I expect he's above that level.

Although he did spend some of his career at Liverpool so who knows what 'local customs' he picked up.

He's a decent bloke, just a sh!t manager. Most around the club 'like him' - I think he's probably better suited to being a coach, rather than a manager.

What a ****. Doubt if he’ll survive that.

The bloke on the phone is a complete twt, **** me if someone spat on my daughter I wouldn’t be all “ look Jamie Carraghar just spat on my daughter”, I’d have lost it with the bloke , he’d probably have battered me, but raw emotion would have taken over.

The only person who emerges with any credit is the daughter, she’s more grown up then the other 2 put together

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He should be sacked for that. Dont care what they were saying to him, and to be fair they werent calling him the c word or anything like that.

Its disgusting, do Sky really want that sort of person fronting some of their football coverage ? They got rid of Rodney Marsh a few years back for a lot less.

Add to that list Clare Tomlinson, who was given the very carppy end of the stick for not apologising for a guest on Goals on Sunday slipping a potty mouthed comment into his answer to a question that most people watching missed.

Pretty disgusting thing to do anyway.........if he ain't on the City v Stoke game tonight it won't be a big loss anyway.

What a ****. Doubt if he’ll survive that.

The bloke on the phone is a complete twt, **** me if someone spat on my daughter I wouldn’t be all “ look Jamie Carraghar just spat on my daughter”, I’d have lost it with the bloke , he’d probably have battered me, but raw emotion would have taken over.

The only person who emerges with any credit is the daughter, she’s more grown up then the other 2 put together

Totally agree, the father sounds like he's got a hard on that Carra spat on his daughter then tries to shove his camera phone in her face and she slaps it away. What a monumental cock end both of them are.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Nick Ferrari brought it up on LBC this morning, said its assault and he should be treated as a fan would caught doing it.

It says a lot about the victims parents that they (appear to have) contacted the gutter press before the authorities.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I’m always a believer that a player should ****ing hate his manager as he makes them puke at training and miss out on family time because he is ruthless.

Fergie was a **** but a bloody good manager that got results.

Rumours some players disliked Koeman but he got our best results.

I honestly couldn't give two hoots as to the outcome here as I don't watch sky or listen the pundits before during or at full time, but there was a very interesting article in When Saturday Comes last month that looked at the harsh punishments football fans get and the banning orders dished out by the courts (the article interviewed a judge and even he said at times the punishments were not proportional and that collusion between football clubs the CPS was wrong).

I just wondered had this incident ever made its way to court, whether Carragher would face a football banning order if found guilty? All kinds of incidents occurring to and from grounds (often miles away from the game) tend to be considered as football hooliganism and the authorities seem to do everything they can to get extended bans that go way beyond the actual sentence. Not that I think its right, and it wont happen, but why shoudn't Carragher face similar punishment?

Imagine Carragher getting a three year stadium ban, have to visit the local police station when Liverpool are playing and hand his passport in when England are away...

I honestly couldn't give two hoots as to the outcome here as I don't watch sky or listen the pundits before during or at full time, but there was a very interesting article in When Saturday Comes last month that looked at the harsh punishments football fans get and the banning orders dished out by the courts (the article interviewed a judge and even he said at times the punishments were not proportional and that collusion between football clubs the CPS was wrong).

I just wondered had this incident ever made its way to court, whether Carragher would face a football banning order if found guilty? All kinds of incidents occurring to and from grounds (often miles away from the game) tend to be considered as football hooliganism and the authorities seem to do everything they can to get extended bans that go way beyond the actual sentence. Not that I think its right, and it wont happen, but why shoudn't Carragher face similar punishment?

Imagine Carragher getting a three year stadium ban, have to visit the local police station when Liverpool are playing and hand his passport in when England are away...

imagine...unfortunately it is not going to happen, but you are spot on, if that was a normal supporter then he would face a banning order.

One rule for .......