I'm struggling to find the news of MoPe's sacking online...!

SaintJackoInHurworth

I'm struggling to find the news of MoPe's sacking online... where is it? Surely there can be no reason to keep him:

With him:

* We have barely any chance of staying up

* We are not able to plan for next season

* Many fans cannot be bothered to attend matches as they know we will just get the same old crap

* The players remain fed up, unmotivated and frustrated by his bizarre selections and tactics

Without him

* We have some chance of staying up

* We are maybe able to make some plans for next season - especially if we bring in a manager/coach who may be here next season

* Fans may have a renewed hope and more may attend matches and get behind the team

* The toxic atmosphere at home matches may be removed

* The players may become re-motivated by the opportunity of achieving something at the end of the season and showing their abilities - especially those players who are hoping to play in the world cup

There are so many other reasons... so where is the news of his sacking. Only a bunch of fools will not have sacked him yet. Surely we don't have a bunch of fools as directors of our great club?

I expect when Goa took over he promised everyone that all the staff will remain until the end of the season.

He is sticking to his loyalty claim and quite frankly we are ****ed.

Everyone I speak too know it's becoming a joke and only the supporters of Stoke, Palace and Huddersfield are delighted we are allowing them a chance to escape relegation over us.

****ing, utter diabolic joke of a club we have, and gutless ******s of the highest degree.

Edited by Pilchards