Pellegrino Sacked - Official

Katalinic

First bit of good news this season.

Reed and Wilson are still escaping being held to account for their culpability in our demise, though, so what's likely to change?

The same bunch of incompetents who hired and backed Pellegrino are being entrusted to replace him. And so the cycle continues.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Thank goodness. Now we can get some spirit going and join the relegation fight!

I bet the Boardroom haven’t lined anyone up though - they’ll take 3 weeks to find someone now and waste the opportunity to allow a new manager to have time with the team.... let’s see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My money would be on Mark Hughes

My money is on a statement saying we will carefully consider our next manager over the next few weeks, we have had a large number of high quality (and incidentally out of work managers) express an interest but we won't rush this important appointment to make sure we get the right candidate to fit the Southampton way.

Can I just say he was the worst manager I have ever witnessed. By the end I loathed him for his lack of, well, anything. And he gets millions for that. Appalling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk