Graeme Souness 38 10 11 17 26.3 41 1.08

Ian Branfoot 66 18 14 34 27.3 68 1.03

Nigel Adkins 22 5 7 10 22.7 22 1.00

David Merrington 38 9 11 18 23.7 38 1.00

Mauricio Pellegrino 30 5 13 12 16.7 28 0.93

Harry Redknapp 22 4 8 10 18.2 20 0.91

Steve Wigley 14 1 6 7 7.1 9 0.64

oops doesn't line up !

If only Sturrock had been more fashionable.

Skybet odds:

2/1 Silva

4/1 Bilic

4/1 Hughes

8/1 O'Neill

18/1 Rodgers

18/1 Allardyce

20/1 Koeman

20/1 Mancini

22/1 Redknapp

22/1 de Boer

25/1 O'Neill

Not going to happen but Brendan would be my choice from that lot. Of the realistic options I would go with Spatky.

The word we have received from the street is that Southampton are hoping to have a replacement for Mauricio Pellegrino in place by the weekend.

They face Wigan on Sunday in the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

The club has confirmed Assistant Manager Carlos Compagnucci and Assistant First Team Coach Xavier Tamarit have also parted company with the club.

Dave Watson and Kelvin Davis both remain on the coaching staff at St Mary's

More from BBC in Stoke match commentary !

The word we have received from the street is that Southampton are hoping to have a replacement for Mauricio Pellegrino in place by the weekend.

They face Wigan on Sunday in the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

The club has confirmed Assistant Manager Carlos Compagnucci and Assistant First Team Coach Xavier Tamarit have also parted company with the club.

Dave Watson and Kelvin Davis both remain on the coaching staff at St Mary's

More from BBC in Stoke match commentary !

You beat me to it!

Standard conflab when sacking a manager, means nothing. We WOULD have been looking before this evening.

Based on nothing at all. My feeling is that they know who they want for next season and was hoping they could get to the end of this one without sacking him. That person is potentially not available at the moment, so they are going to have to get somebody short term on a sh!t load of money to keep us up.

Based on nothing at all. My feeling is that they know who they want for next season and was hoping they could get to the end of this one without sacking him. That person is potentially not available at the moment, so they are going to have to get somebody short term on a sh!t load of money to keep us up.

"potentially" not available! What the hell does that mean - is he or isn't he available?

Thank goodness! The season starts now...

We just need a manager to let Gabbi play. Give the rest of the team photos of Gabbi so they start to recognise him. Explain to them that all those great runs he keeps making are worth noticing and he won’t be offended if they try to pass to him once in a while.

Drop Nathan Redmond and let him train with the under 23s where he may finally learn that running fast with the ball in a straight line towards opposing players and then giving it away isn’t such a good idea after all.

Tell the players it’s ok to pass the ball forwards sometimes.

10 points from 8 games to stay up, then spend pre-season getting these players as fit again. Easy!!

Sweet Jesus and the Mary Chain... could we please stop the O’Neill and Keane dream team suggestion!!

Shame it’s come to this, should’ve gone in November.

This x 100. I'd rather keep MP than let keane in through the door.