Weekend’s other games

whelk

I can't decide who to root for. I keep going back and forth as the match progresses. Oh the hell with it, lets go for a draw!

Thought Palace were great value to win this. Having said that don’t think I’ve thought Huddersfield would get a point all season.

I think Palace have the easiest run in and so beating Huddersfield may be a good thing in the long run

Yep, I hate looking at the table but Palace have BOU , BRI , WAT, LEI, STO and WBA as their last 6.

It's conceivable they could get 18 pts from those.

Hudd have BRI, WAT, CHE, EVE, MANC and ARS

I reckon only 6 or 7 pts max from those.

They've had 2 homes: SWA and CPAL - they'd have looked at 6 pts - they look like only getting 1.

Hopefully STO now cannot win with 10 men.

Although it’ll be a blow going into the bottom 3, I think we need Huddersfield to lose. We’re more likely to catch them, than stay above Palace

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree. This is just like the 1990's. All the different permutations...

Anyone who finishes below Huddersfield can't argue with relegation. They are absolutely awful.

it is a disgrace in my opinion that we did not beat any of the newly promoted teams this season at least once. 5 draws and a defeat.