The Semi Final Ticket Thread (Chelsea)

Roger

Exactly :lol:

I bet you had the club allowed all season ticket holders to purchase before the WHU game the sales would be higher than it is now.

I feel like everything our club does is wrong these days. The Southampton Way truly dying.

But to be fair to the club it gives those who have attended the most games first choice of seats which is fair. We'd soon moan if someone who hadn't been to a game all season got a good seat and then someone who'd been to all the games had to sit up in the gods. Having said that it shouldn't have big breaks in the sale windows so it can be sold out quicker

But to be fair to the club it gives those who have attended the most games first choice of seats which is fair. We'd soon moan if someone who hadn't been to a game all season got a good seat and then someone who'd been to all the games had to sit up in the gods. Having said that it shouldn't have big breaks in the sale windows so it can be sold out quicker

You could have multiple sales windows on the same day, it’s pretty easy, just get on and sell them. Like Wigan we faffed around selling them with some fans only qualifying to buy a few days before. I know some season ticket holders who haven’t bought yet as waiting to purchase with mates who are non members but have to wait another 2 weeks.

Our ticket office has always been run like an amateur set up.

You could have multiple sales windows on the same day, it’s pretty easy, just get on and sell them. Like Wigan we faffed around selling them with some fans only qualifying to buy a few days before. I know some season ticket holders who haven’t bought yet as waiting to purchase with mates who are non members but have to wait another 2 weeks.

Our ticket office has always been run like an amateur set up.

Yes but if they let season tickets holders get their mates tickets early that's not fair because then their mates are jumping the queue when they might have only gone to one or two games. It's difficult but think they've done it fair just not quickly enough with each window

Someone on twitter suggesting we have only sold 10,000 tickets. Surely that can't be right?

I got my tickets this morning in the lower tiers and it seems most of those have now sold?

I heard they have refunded 8,000 tickets since the pathetic performance vs West Ham.

I'm not putting myself through the usual Wembley travel-apocalypse for this shower of a team. They can **** right off. ****s.

What happened to supporting the club through thick and thin, good and bad times??

This is more about representing the city as it is in representing a team !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we will have embarrassing gaps in our end at the game.

Presumably the club took the full allocation and is likely to have to pay for the shortfall in revenue.

What a difference to last year's EFL final and the 50,000+ turnout for the Johnson Paint final

Just logged in to buy 5 tickets (4 of have chucked aways in but we’re waiting to all sit together so today was the day). Amazed how much space there is available. I thought about 27k season tickets were going to have been bought already with few options left. I was wrong! Guess the players effort past few months has made people apathetic towards this fixture

I'm going to try and get tickets on the basis that it may be the last time to see them at Wembley for a decade.
Agree, we won't be back for some time, so I'm erring on the 'go' side, even though I fear a quite embarrassing defeat.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I'm going to try and get tickets on the basis that it may be the last time to see them at Wembley for a decade.

This, we won’t be going back for a long long time so might as well make the most of it.

Probably going to be a weird atmosphere though, especially if Chelsea get all their goals early on and the fans turn against the team.

Agree, we won't be back for some time, so I'm erring on the 'go' side, even though I fear a quite embarrassing defeat.

This, we won’t be going back for a long long time so might as well make the most of it.

What a load of pony. You've got as much chance, if not more, of playing at Wembley in the championship as the bottom half of the premier league . The chances of being in a play off final are far higher than a cup semi final or league cup final.

Just logged in to buy 5 tickets (4 of have chucked aways in but we’re waiting to all sit together so today was the day). Amazed how much space there is available. I thought about 27k season tickets were going to have been bought already with few options left. I was wrong! Guess the players effort past few months has made people apathetic towards this fixture

I know a fair few season ticket holders who can’t be bothered.

Typical of Saints to have all these pathetic priority categories when they might not even shift them all, ****ing useless.

When, ever, have we had 27k ST's? Not even when we were good.

Bit OTT !!

Compared to how simplified Chelsea’s is ours just looks ridiculous. Not sure how to post a screenshot but here is the link , all sorted in a couple of days , I notice their allocation is about 500 more than ours. We don’t even have that many members they only need a one day sales window .

http://www.chelseafc.com/tickets-membership/tickets-home.html#match=none

What happened to supporting the club through thick and thin, good and bad times??

This is more about representing the city as it is in representing a team !!

Lol football has moved on...we just had a billionaire? Owner who took loads out of the club ( including interest on any loans she gave them) and then sold it to a Chinese business man with no money...it is no longer a team representing the city, it's a money making scheme for anyone who gets their hands on the club..

Why should supporters feel guilted into going to games when clearly the product put on the pitch is substandard, the direction of the club is clear, the owners just want money out of you rather than support and none of the players could even care if we win lose or draw any game? Oh and the FA are making us pay thought the nose for the privilege.

I will go as its a day out, there's always a chance of a shock win but I couldn't blame anyone for not going, it doesn't make them less of a fan.

Lol football has moved on...we just had a billionaire? Owner who took loads out of the club ( including interest on any loans she gave them) and then sold it to a Chinese business man with no money...it is no longer a team representing the city, it's a money making scheme for anyone who gets their hands on the club..

Why should supporters feel guilted into going to games when clearly the product put on the pitch is substandard, the direction of the club is clear, the owners just want money out of you rather than support and none of the players could even care if we win lose or draw any game? Oh and the FA are making us pay thought the nose for the privilege.

I will go as its a day out, there's always a chance of a shock win but I couldn't blame anyone for not going, it doesn't make them less of a fan.

This, apart from the bit about me going, because I am not. Someone else can have my reserved seat, I couldn't care less. And this is coming from someone who saw us lose at Rochdale, Carlisle and Tranmere in the good old days.

There have been plenty of posts on here in the last year or two around the increasing apathy from many supporters towards the modern game due to the way it is run. I probably won't bother going to another game this season.

This, apart from the bit about me going, because I am not. Someone else can have my reserved seat, I couldn't care less. And this is coming from someone who saw us lose at Rochdale, Carlisle and Tranmere in the good old days.

There have been plenty of posts on here in the last year or two around the increasing apathy from many supporters towards the modern game due to the way it is run. I probably won't bother going to another game this season.

If that’s the way you feel about the city and it’s football club then I for one am glad you won’t be there !!

Edited by Lets B Avenue
duplicated

If that’s the way you feel about the city and it’s football club then I for one am glad you won’t be there !!

Enjoy your day out mate! I hope you enjoy seeing us get pumped while the world watches on via their pay TV subscription.

Enjoy your day out mate! I hope you enjoy seeing us get pumped while the world watches on via their pay TV subscription.

I will do thanks !!

And what IF we DO win ??

Bet you’ll be the first in the que to try and get a ticket for the final !!

I will do thanks !!

And what IF we DO win ??

Bet you’ll be the first in the que to try and get a ticket for the final !!

We won’t win. We will get beaten fairly comfortably

I think we'll lose Micky but they'll probably actually try as it is on TV for a global audience and it's a game the likes of Cedric and Bertrand's agents will tell them is worthwhile getting their shirts dirty in. A brave 2-1 defeat (Charlie scoring) and then no more effort again until they mostly vanish in the summer. Good riddance as well. Take Les and the owners with you on the way out.

Here's how Chelsea are selling their tickets. No messing about!

Thursday 5 April 7am until 10.30am ONLINE ONLY: Members with 25 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Thursday 5 April 11am until 2.30pm ONLINE ONLY: Members with 20 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Thursday 5 April 3pm ONLINE ONLY: All remaining members can purchase one ticket per person. Season ticket holders (who have not already purchased a ticket) can apply for one ticket per season ticket holder.

So I take it no-one is going to this game now?!!! Can anyone tell me if I can get an adult ticket on a customer number that has only had a child ticket allocated against it this season? Thanks. Won't matter if no-one else going now!!!?

Got an email from the club after asking if I can get an Adult ticket on a child membership.

Due to the priority of this membership being registered to the child, we would only be able to process a childs tickets on this Supporter Number.

I don't like to quote someone's post and just add 'this', but on this ossasion I will. This.

As you're so certain, I assume you'll be down at Ladbrokes putting all of your life savings on.

Batman wouldn't get a very good return on his life savings.

Here's the latest Ladbrokes odds...

Chelsea v Southampton

H 1/2 D 6/5 A 6/1

He would only profit by half his stake money.

I don't think 6/1 is very generous for a Southampton win.

If it were 10/1, I might have a SMALL bet just in case a miracle happens.

Batman wouldn't get a very good return on his life savings.

Here's the latest Ladbrokes odds...

Chelsea v Southampton

H 1/2 D 6/5 A 6/1

He would only profit by half his stake money.

I don't think 6/1 is very generous for a Southampton win.

If it were 10/1, I might have a SMALL bet just in case a miracle happens.

6/1 are pretty big odds for a random cup game imo.

not logged onto here pretty much since the West Ham debacle.

Totally understand why there is so much apathy towards this game and i don't blame any fan that has decided not to waste their hard earned money on what will be another very expensive day to watch our team......after all what have the players given us all season....NOTHING...IN BUCKET LOADS!!!!

TBH if you have the opportunity to go to a FA Cup semi final and choose not to then you're not a fan, you're a c**t.

If that offends you then tough sh*t.

Totally agree with this !! Plastic fans need not bother !

(The only time I would agree with a cyclist though )[emoji14]