The Semi Final Ticket Thread (Chelsea)

Roger

Pretty sure anybody that buys membership will be able to get a ticket now.

33,411 - 21,000 ST holders = 12,411

12,411 - 2,411 non-ST membership owners (pure guess but would it really be higher?) = 10,000

Is there really going to be 10,000 people who spend the extra £25 to guarantee the ticket? I'd imagine it'll go down to non-ST/membership holders quite comfortably, unless I'm greatly underestimating the amount of people with a membership.

Thought we had more like 23,000/24,000 STH's?

If I'm reading that right then, no priority at all for any members who've been to away league games? Bit miffed at that just have to wait, hope and pray that there will be some left near the end!

Correct, I misread it at first. That's not great, but fair to reward those who went to previous rounds.

I've bought a membership so I'm complicit, but the membership system is an absolute crock of ****. Totally unnecessary and the only purpose it serves is milking more cash out of the fans.

The only time it is worth having a membership is to cover times like this - Having given up my ST for this season, I now fall into the category of having attended around 10 games, both home and away (including all of the cup games, other than Watford), but run the risk of not getting a ticket as I don't have a membership. Not that I'm complaining as I knew that giving up an ST would result in this should we get here.

Fortunately, I know a few people at the club, so I should be sorted.

I've bought a membership so I'm complicit, but the membership system is an absolute crock of ****. Totally unnecessary and the only purpose it serves is milking more cash out of the fans.

Sorry, have to disagree with this. My son and I are members and being able to buy tickets online ahead of general sale takes a lot of stress out of the whole process, plus now we have the bonus of being further up the queue for Wembley. £25 quid each well spent in my book.

I'm a member but have only managed one game against my customer number this season so I doubt I'll get a ticket. Annoying because I was at the Fulham game but I didn't buy the ticket!

with 33,411 tickets i'd be really surprised if tickets do not go on sale to non members

Probably the most sensible criteria we’ve ever used, they only needed to count away games for members and it would have been perfect.

Counting games that fall out of ST remit is clearly fairest as is prioritising memberships bought pre Wigan over post Wigan. My eldest son had a mad scramble for EFL & Milan tickets with members signed up just to get tickets for those games despite having bought his membership pre season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a member but have only managed one game against my customer number this season so I doubt I'll get a ticket. Annoying because I was at the Fulham game but I didn't buy the ticket!

I'm a member with two against my own and one against the other persons. I'm 99.9% confident we'll be fine, can't imagine there's anyway it'll be sold out on members 3+ with the lack of Europa and there only being 2 home cup ties this season.

Still weighing up weather to run my first ever half marathon in aid of cancer research or to jog them on and go to Wembley! [emoji38]
The former, there's always the Final. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I've got two STs but I've been away for most of the qualifying games. Luckily I bought two for the Watford game so that my son would take my grandson so Thursday 29th it is then. We won't have first dibs on the seating but there's plenty of room for us. I'd like to be in the lower tiers this time.

Is it a fair way but the first criteria should have been far far higher then 4 games.
Why? There's absolutely no chance of it getting even close to selling out, so what difference does it make other than maybe a few extra minutes on the phone?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

I've just bought a £40 Chelsea home ticket with zero intention of going.

What a knob, doesn't even count. And I made the criteria anyway cos they counted the Wolves and Watford tickets I also bought but didn't use.

All in all a ticket could cost me £80 + £25 + £40 + £12 + £10 = £167

But hey, I'm going.

I've got two STs but I've been away for most of the qualifying games. Luckily I bought two for the Watford game so that my son would take my grandson so Thursday 29th it is then. We won't have first dibs on the seating but there's plenty of room for us. I'd like to be in the lower tiers this time.

Is there a seating plan around?

Yes..... and no. http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat

For last year's final we had the upper and lower tiers on the left-hand side. The middle tier are corporates. For a semi-final I would expect our allocation to be similar. For the final itself it will be much reduced on that.

Why? There's absolutely no chance of it getting even close to selling out, so what difference does it make other than maybe a few extra minutes on the phone?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

So that those that have done the most games get the pick of the best seats/guaranteed to sit where they want. It's not like we're short of time to sell them.

I appreciate you have to cut it somewhere, just think they could have had a 7/8/9 category before the 4.

What a knob, doesn't even count. And I made the criteria anyway cos they counted the Wolves and Watford tickets I also bought but didn't use.

All in all a ticket could cost me £80 + £25 + £40 + £12 + £10 = £167

But hey, I'm going.

This is about the only thing right with this post.

The fact games like this attract fans like you leaves a bitter taste in my mouth about getting there.

So that those that have done the most games get the pick of the best seats/guaranteed to sit where they want. It's not like we're short of time to sell them.

I appreciate you have to cut it somewhere, just think they could have had a 7/8/9 category before the 4.

Agree.

And it spreads out the ticket applications.

This is about the only thing right with this post.

The fact games like this attract fans like you leaves a bitter taste in my mouth about getting there.

Er, well I live in Newcastle so its difficult to get to home games.

But I've been to 8 aways this year - but based on previous big games - I expected they'd go off home games so I planned in advance.

The only thing I got wrong - was that they didn't include Chelsea home.

And I went to Israel last year - so that puts me in the top 300 of Saints fans - let alone the the top 33,000.

Not at all good for me or my son. Have done numerous home and away league games, all of the fa cup games bar Fulham, but not being a STH or Member then we don't qualify until 12 April. Gutted.

You should have got your tickets via Northern Saints as you would have been guaranteed a ticket via them if you've done that many games and your tickets still get recorded against your purchase history on the OS.

Only £5 a season.

Er, well I live in Newcastle so its difficult to get to home games.

But I've been to 8 aways this year - but based on previous big games - I expected they'd go off home games so I planned in advance.

The only thing I got wrong - was that they didn't include Chelsea home.

And I went to Israel last year - so that puts me in the top 300 of Saints fans - let alone the the top 33,000.

Fair enough, I’ll say sorry.

Your post didn’t read like that, but it’ll Teach me not to jump to conclusions. Unfortunately many fans will do as I said though.

Fair enough, I’ll say sorry.

Your post didn’t read like that, but it’ll Teach me not to jump to conclusions. Unfortunately many fans will do as I said though.

I thought the same as you until I saw the second post and worked out I know who he is in real life!

I can confirm he is a committed Saints fan (who probably at times should be committed). Efforts include leaving Newcastle at 10:30 pm on Christmas day to catch a coach down for the Spurs game on boxing day!

Of course I may be wrong and it isn't who I think it is and I didn't stay in the same apartment as him in Tel Aviv after all!

I thought the same as you until I saw the second post and worked out I know who he is in real life!

I can confirm he is a committed Saints fan (who probably at times should be committed). Efforts include leaving Newcastle at 10:30 pm on Christmas day to catch a coach down for the Spurs game on boxing day!

Of course I may be wrong and it isn't who I think it is and I didn't stay in the same apartment as him in Tel Aviv after all!

Haha! Same thought process here.... except I didn't stay in the "Nice and Big" or whatever it was called!

I'll say sorry too -

I read my OP back and it did come across as If I was was gloating about buying tickets for games I wasn't going to just to go to Wembley.

It wasn't intended to read like that.

All may not be lost on your Chelsea home ticket if we beat them in the Semi, it'll probably count towards a Final ticket (although I appreciate there will be less for that than the Semi).

I thought I'm going nuts. I've seen 3 or 4 posts asking for seating plan, and it's there. Perhaps they left it off the original announcement and added it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely wasn't there to begin with!

Unless I'm missing something, there's a seating plan at the bottom of the announcement, after the ticket dates and before the coach travel details.

So there is [emoji106]
I thought I'm going nuts. I've seen 3 or 4 posts asking for seating plan, and it's there. Perhaps they left it off the original announcement and added it later.

It definitely wasn't there to begin with!
Yep, they added it later...

31b8e8f56bb096ed646b1742797625b6.jpg

2a06f9ca019141a91c51bd99ba669377.jpg

Edited by trousers