The Semi Final Ticket Thread (Chelsea)

Roger

I can only assume it is for security reasons, although that is flawed with all the sub market trading of tickets

Doesnt seem to bother Chelsea as they've been letting any season ticket holder buy an extra two which can then be given on to anyone.

They can use mine and the boys customer numbers if he wants

Thanks for your offer, but this would prove problematic as the tickets will be posted to the named member, and both my mate and I are both exiles so collection would be out of the question.

Can't believe the knobheads who run the club.

Thanks for your offer, but this would prove problematic as the tickets will be posted to the named member, and both my mate and I are both exiles so collection would be out of the question.

OK mate no worries

You would be ok as you now have to collect from Wembley on day of game

If Simo can link his account to yours (I think all you need is a surname, customer number and post code) and you buy them online from your account, they’ll both go to you.

Might help solve this issue

Anyone want to buy a club Wembley ticket for this? Face value £60. It's an e-ticket so can attach it to an email. Saints end in the corner. Think it has a small bar as well so you'll be able to get pints at half time. Let me know. I was supposed to be having the ticket off my mate and have paid for it but my works are dicks and I can't go now. :(

Still available.

Ticket sales update - 7,597 available. The club sold barely over 200 tickets yesterday.

I still think there will be a late surge but there are going to be huge pockets of empty seats in the upper tiers.

its down to the clubs inflexibility. It is madness, especially if it is true that Chelsea are allowing more than one ticket per membership.

Imagine all those future fans that will be lost who could have tasted a game at Wembley watching Saints, and becoming fans for life

Just logged in and there is a massive block of £80 tickets still available in the lower tier at the front, 1 block away from the dugouts.

Tried to buy an extra ticket but it's not letting me because I already have one on my number - ****ing nuts. Whoever runs the ticket office needs sacking.

Ticket sales update - 7,597 available. The club sold barely over 200 tickets yesterday.

I still think there will be a late surge but there are going to be huge pockets of empty seats in the upper tiers.

I'm going to move into the seats in front of me- the row I paid for me and my mates was £30 each- that one row ahead becomes £45 :lol: and as I can see from the website it still remains unsold (not just that next row, but in fact like the next 10 rows!)

Probably a silly question, but I'm trying to buy one and it's collection only. Guessing there's no chance of a ticket being delivered at this stage?

I actually bought tickets for the West Brom tie not noticing that they were collection only. I couldn't collect so phoned the ticket office and they arranged for me to pick up the tickets at the Hawthorns ticket office. When I went to collect on the day, there were a fair wedge of other tickets that had been sent up as well. Give them a call, perhaps they will do the same for Wembley - you have nothing to loose and I doubt we will be here for quite a few more years, so best grab the chance while you can...!

I actually bought tickets for the West Brom tie not noticing that they were collection only. I couldn't collect so phoned the ticket office and they arranged for me to pick up the tickets at the Hawthorns ticket office. When I went to collect on the day, there were a fair wedge of other tickets that had been sent up as well. Give them a call, perhaps they will do the same for Wembley - you have nothing to loose and I doubt we will be here for quite a few more years, so best grab the chance while you can...!

Awesome, thanks a lot.

I left it a bit late ordering mine as I wasn't sure if I wanted to go in the end. Cost me over a grand for the 3 days I spent in UK for the utd final. My mates got me a ticket now so I guess thats another 700 quid put aside. If we lose Im spending a good 300 on a pub crawl.

Skates absolutely killing us for not taking our allocation, can't blame them either.

And they're right too.

It's pi_ss poor organisation by the club, awful pricing by the FA which I know has meant some families are giving it a swerve, bad timing with the Soton marathon and a shockingly poor attitude from a huge number of our fans.

Skates absolutely killing us for not taking our allocation, can't blame them either.

They didn't either in the semi, if I remember rightly. Although we would have sold more if the criteria wasn't so anal. Maybe they had similar problems.

They didn't either in the semi, if I remember rightly. Although we would have sold more if the criteria wasn't so anal. Maybe they had similar problems.

they didn't have the FA charging £70 for a concessionary ticket either.

I have a pair of tickets in block 545 available if anyone is interested? Can meet at the ground on the day?

Just going to bump this, I have 2 tickets in Block 545 and also 3 tickets in lower tier. I only need 2 tickets so I’m open to offers on either the 3 tickets lower tier or the 2 upper.

Long shot I know but if anyone has last minute change of heart then I can meet at Wembley on the day

If the tickets were a flat £30 like with them then we would have sold out ages ago.

The fact Chelsea haven't sold out either shows where the problem lies. I'm sure there are people willing to go, but can't because it's too expensive.

The skates still had tickets on sale for the cup final in 2010, so they can hardly lecture us. Not sure why they're getting involved, they'll never get that far ever again.

If the tickets were a flat £30 like with them then we would have sold out ages ago.

The fact Chelsea haven't sold out either shows where the problem lies. I'm sure there are people willing to go, but can't because it's too expensive.

The skates still had tickets on sale for the cup final in 2010, so they can hardly lecture us. Not sure why they're getting involved, they'll never get that far ever again.

The fact is, if it were the other way round then we would be taking the **** out of them. We wouldn't care how much tickets were or what the criteria to purchase one was.

In the end they sold out for their semi finals and finals so unfortunately have the right to take the ****.

The fact is, if it were the other way round then we would be taking the **** out of them. We wouldn't care how much tickets were or what the criteria to purchase one was. In the end they sold out for their semi finals and finals so unfortunately have the right to take the ****.
They hardly register with me these days so I couldn't care less what they say or how many tickets they sold tbf !

I see Chelsea are resting Hazard and Willian tonight for their meaningless match. Nice that our do-or-die match was scheduled tonight "to make it fair."

Spurs and United played on different nights too.

What a load of ****

If anyone is still looking for tickets and also wants to donate money to a good cause there's a pair be auctioned to raise money for a girl with cancer, the auction currently stands at £50 for the pair (in club wembley) too

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.b.harris.1/posts/10156208451092429?comment_id=10156210276877429&notif_id=1524142030699893&notif_t=comment_mention&ref=notif

Does any know if there are designated pubs at Bakers st like at the cup final or are there any other pubs people are meeting up in

A few of us were wondering the same. Would like to go somewhere more central for beers initially, before heading to Wembley, as The Green Man is a bit sh*t.

Does anyone know of anywhere the Saints fans might go beforehand?

A few of us were wondering the same. Would like to go somewhere more central for beers initially, before heading to Wembley, as The Green Man is a bit sh*t.

We drank at a few different places last year but ended up at Thirsty Eddies. No idea if it's still open but it wasn't too far from Green Man. It's a bit of a dive though.

West End Of Wembley – Southampton

Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH

The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF

Blue Room, 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE

Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA

JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT

Thirsty Eddie’s, 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH

Masti, 576 - 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA

Flannery’s Bar, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF

Station 31 (Speakeasy) , 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD

The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA

The Arch, 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL

Fusilier, 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA

The Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU

Holiday Inn, Empire Way, HA9 8DS

St George Hotel, 43 -51 Wembley Hill Road, HA9 8AU

Ibis Hotel, South Way, Wembley, HA9 8AD

Best Western Hotel, 365 Wembley High Road, HA9 6AY

Events Pad – Fan Zone, Wembley Park Boulevard

So that you can avoid the Chelsea pubs they are as follows

East – Chelsea & Tottenham Hotspur

The Torch, 1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB,

Crock of Gold, 23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH* (*Not available to Tottenham fans on 21st April 2018 & Chelsea fans on the 22nd)

Watkins Folly, 1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW

Blue Check Café, 12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

St Josephs Social Club, Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RJ

Crystal Club (Sports Bar and Complex), South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF

The Parish, 120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

Sports Bar Double 6, 125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern, 121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

Flyers Last Stand, 45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS

Premier Inn, 151 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HQ

Hilton Hotel, Lakeside Way, HA9 OBU

Novotel, Olympic Way HA9 ONP

International Hotel , McDermott House, Empire Way, HA9 ONH

Arena Square Fan Zone, Wembley Park Boulevard

We were in the Metropolitan Bar next to Baker Street Stn before the final last year,

hoping to visit again on Sunday, packed with Saints fans and a good atmosphere.

Thanks Tizz.

Maybe this is a plan for those wanting to stop central first then, we will head here for sure (unless there is another suggestion).

Getting excited now.... COYS!

I'm a miserable, unsociable sod that loves a decent boozer, a packed boozer full of day trippers isn't a decent boozer IMO. I'll go the opposite way and mooch around London Bridge and binge drink hard and fast on high % decent ale before getting on the tube a few stops before it gets busy.

I mostly blame Southampton FC for my lack of sunny disposition these days...