The Semi Final Ticket Thread (Chelsea)

Roger

This club is a joke. Over 7k tickets and now they're off sale!!!!

Tragic really.

Maybe. Just maybe, you should swallow your bile and consider that The F.A.at Wembley made that decision.

It was their website you bought the tickets from and it was they who sent the tickets out.

The fact that we haven't sold our allocation is mostly down to their price structure, although the usual apathetic attitude of our fair city hasn't helped.

Maybe. Just maybe, you should swallow your bile and consider that The F.A.at Wembley made that decision.

It was their website you bought the tickets from and it was they who sent the tickets out.

The fact that we haven't sold our allocation is mostly down to their price structure, although the usual apathetic attitude of our fair city hasn't helped.

Surely it’s the clubs that decide how to sell their tickets? Chelsea fans have been able to buy two extra tickets per membership all week.

Surely it’s the clubs that decide how to sell their tickets? Chelsea fans have been able to buy two extra tickets per membership all week.

Why such a scheme is beyond the imagination of our club defies belief.

I can understand not selling as a 'free for all' and not knowing where the tickets are going but if they are bought and linked to a ST or membership someone remains accountable if they need to trace it.

Utter f^ckwittery.

I can understand not selling as a 'free for all' and not knowing where the tickets are going but if they are bought and linked to a ST or membership someone remains accountable if they need to trace it.

Utter f^ckwittery.

Yep, sometimes out ticket office beggars belief. Only taking 900 tickets for Liverpool the other season, sending back 500 tickets for Arsenal this season as soon as it was announced that the game changed from a Monday night to a Sunday. And they should of allowed Season Ticket holders and members to buy extra tickets. As you say they would know who the extra tickets would be allocated to.

How many extra of the remaining 7000 we would have sold though is another debate.

Not at all I could have done with at least another 4, and there would be many like me. quite a few fans go, but with other friends families buying them.

If it is ture Chelsea can sell 3 per memebership we could as well, why would our club want us to have less fans??? It is shameful and that is why our club is going to pot

Not at all I could have done with at least another 4, and there would be many like me. quite a few fans go, but with other friends families buying them.

If it is ture Chelsea can sell 3 per memebership we could as well, why would our club want us to have less fans??? It is shameful and that is why our club is going to pot

maybe but i guess the club don't care knowing that they aren't pocketing any of the money, but the FA is.

Utter f^ckwittery.

I live overseas so my own purchase history is awful so I bought a membership after Wigan, more in hope than expectation that is may help if it went almost to general sale. I have a ticket based on the nonsense “history since 14/15” but as far as I can see any new members since Wigan without a qualifying game history could not even buy a ticket. Insane. The club seems like he players....they have given up.

Anyway arrived in London, looking forward to seeing old friends and who knows maybe an upset. COYS

A sports reporter from The Times called Martyn Ziegler has reported on twittter "All those empty seats at Wembley? - bizarrely most of them were in the cheapest £30 category in Southampton end." I wasn't allowed to buy a ticket until towards the end and when I was on the ticket site all the blocks in the upper tier were marked as starting from £45 so I assumed the £30 tickets were sold out. In the block I bought there were tickets at £45 and £60. I didn't see any at £30 even though I did try to find them.