The Semi Final Ticket Thread (Chelsea)

Roger

The most pathetic thing is all football clubs around the country get two tickets each.

(IF we win) I’m going to try get one off a Pompey club as I know the chairman.

PS don’t agree that any club in Portsmouth should get any as you know they will be given to Utd or Spurs fans.

Thought we had more like 23,000/24,000 STH's?

No way is it that high, more like 19000 this season, membership numbers also down, I know they’ve re-opened membership sales giving the club another cash boost like last season but I’m convinced this will make it to non members with a purchase history, tickets aren’t cheap and it doesn’t have the same appeal as a cup final plus I’ve seen plenty of fans say they already have other commitments (ones that I’m sure they’d get out of if it was a cup final) We’ll only just sell out I think.

No way is it that high, more like 19000 this season, membership numbers also down, I know they’ve re-opened membership sales giving the club another cash boost like last season but I’m convinced this will make it to non members with a purchase history, tickets aren’t cheap and it doesn’t have the same appeal as a cup final plus I’ve seen plenty of fans say they already have other commitments (ones that I’m sure they’d get out of if it was a cup final) We’ll only just sell out I think.

Think your spot on as the guy I spoke to in the ticket office said that anyone with purchase history will probably get a ticket but get a membership to guarantee.

The big problem will be when reaching the final.

Think your spot on as the guy I spoke to in the ticket office said that anyone with purchase history will probably get a ticket but get a membership to guarantee.

The big problem will be when reaching the final.

I admire the optimism! 8)

Notice what were category 3 tickets behind the goal in the EFL final last year are now catergory 2 tickets this time round. Robbing *****s.

the other thing to rememebr is that the cost quoted is not what you will be charged, last year i think Wembley added at least a fiver for postage

Well Ill be at a wedding in America for the semi, so I am massively deflated right now.

Really hoping that we make the final now, I'll be cheering on from a villa in florida :p

I feel your pain, I had to miss the Inter game at SMS for the exact same reason. Ten days in Florida went a long way to making up for it though!

Well Ill be at a wedding in America for the semi, so I am massively deflated right now.

Really hoping that we make the final now, I'll be cheering on from a villa in florida :p

And I'm a life long Saints Fan who's been living/working in Florida for the past five years who (as luck would have it!) just happens to be back in the UK for the weekend of the semi. Get in there!!!

Notice what were category 3 tickets behind the goal in the EFL final last year are now catergory 2 tickets this time round. Robbing *****s.
The categories are different, but the cost of a ticket behind the goal is actually cheaper for this semi-final compared to the EFL final.... £65 and £72 respectively (although concessions were cheaper for the EFL final)

dad7f83258f1d432a3c1bb84a40c7b9c.jpg

fe9e509f224012bdb454f503e9ee3487.jpg

Edited by trousers

The categories are different, but the cost of a ticket behind the goal is actually cheaper for this semi-final compared to the EFL final.... £65 and £72 respectively (although concessions were cheaper for the EFL final)

dad7f83258f1d432a3c1bb84a40c7b9c.jpg

fe9e509f224012bdb454f503e9ee3487.jpg

Yeah but look at the difference in the price of the concessions, that's the real p*ss take this time round, a concession for the EFL final behind the goal was £36, for the FA cup semi final this year it's £55

We used Wealdstone Fc for the EFL cup final, and the bloke texted me earlier. It was ok, decent priced beer, burgers etc , not far from Wembley & The Raider made an appearance as well. Thought I'd re post his text on here in case anyone's interested

Hi this is James from Wealdstone Fc just to let you know if your interested that we are opening our clubhouse for your fans again for the cup semi final against Chelsea on Sunday 22nd April. The clubhouse will be open for food and drink from 10.30am. We are also offering free parking for Coaches Mini-Buses and cars, if you are interested please let me know so we can make a list who is coming. Please also let any other people you know that might be interested in this offer, they can call me on my mob 0797979 5414. If you know anyone who uses any of the forums please could you get them to advertise this for us or any social media sites Facebook Twitter etc all the best James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the impression from Saints official travel announcement that they’d rather fans get the coach from Eastleigh or Winchester due to trying to avoid the Southampton Marathon road closures, if they do leave Southampton by 8am they’ll be in London in plenty of time for the pubs opening, would imagine this will encourage more to go by train though than faff around at that time of the morning on bingo bus.

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018-03-26/official-coach-travel-fa-cup-semi-final-southampton-chelsea

Apparently the saints away unofficial travel are doing pick ups elsewhere in the city like Millbrook and Shirley high st, seems a good idea as plenty of fans live closer to there than St Mary’s .

http://southamptonawaytravel.co.uk/cup-fixtures/fa-cup/fa-cup-semi-final/

I’d leave it and try again in an hour, won’t be that many seats sold today as there will be plenty of qualifying season ticket holders who will wait to buy with family and friends who don’t qualify yet. Not many tickets in most expensive category so expect they’ll sell out first.

I’d leave it and try again in an hour, won’t be that many seats sold today as there will be plenty of qualifying season ticket holders who will wait to buy with family and friends who don’t qualify yet. Not many tickets in most expensive category so expect they’ll sell out first.

Apart from the fact that virtually all the £80 seats on the north side appeared to be sold by 9.05.

I managed to get my two after getting kicked off and queuing for a second time. Worth noting that if you’re buying a concession ticket the ‘Ticket Type’ box remains greyed out (thus you’re unable to change it from ‘Adult’) but it updates automatically to the appropriate ticket and price for that specific Supporter Number on checkout.