The Semi Final Ticket Thread (Chelsea)

Roger

please elaborate

What normally works for me is you access the ticket site about 25 minutes before 9am and leave it sitting there on the temporary holding page. You then automatically get switched over to the queuing system when they flick over to sales at 9am and towards the front of the queue. I did that this morning as per usual and only had to wait a few seconds in the queue at 9am, but then the site froze on me when trying to add the tickets to the basket. This 'technique' works most times though

Done! pretty painless.

It had a wobble a couple of times (skipped the actually seat selection part first time) but figured having queued its busy, and having stood behind people in the ticket office queue a few times who make fannying about a mystical magical art form, just guessed Champions League dithering was in progress.

Still Mrs JBS will be happy, she has pretty much her EFL Cup seat, and at 5'2" very little chance of having some 6'4" lummox feeling the need to "stand on his seat" in front of her for a better view, as is often the way at away games.

a question for anyone - do you have to buy tickets on day you are entitled to or can you still buy them after this time ? i have a mixture of season tickets and memberships but want to buy all at the same time so seated together.

You don’t have to buy on the day, but good luck getting them all together if you wait !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a question for anyone - do you have to buy tickets on day you are entitled to or can you still buy them after this time ? i have a mixture of season tickets and memberships but want to buy all at the same time so seated together.

Whenever you want as long as they are there to be bought.

I’m giving up, page crashes when get to the front of the queue now. What a waste of an hour!

After farting about for over two hours and having the system freeze every time I tried to add my chosen ticket to my basket, I logged out, changed the browser I was using from Chrome to Opera and, first time, I sailed through and purchased my chosen ticket. Worth a try.

After farting about for over two hours and having the system freeze every time I tried to add my chosen ticket to my basket, I logged out, changed the browser I was using from Chrome to Opera and, first time, I sailed through and purchased my chosen ticket. Worth a try.

Clear cookies for that site first?

This may mean having to re-enter user names and passwords again.

Two regular noisy Northam STH will be watching from a bar in warm sunny Spain hopefully, with a win win situation; lose, and well not wasted any money time and effort and had to put up with Chelsea fans twice in a week, win and hey ho can go to Wembley for a Final!

Apart from the fact that virtually all the £80 seats on the north side appeared to be sold by 9.05.

Chill out, there’s only another 30 odd thousand to choose from, from memory there weren’t many on that side as the blocks behind the dugout are corporate, I’m sure all season ticket holders will be able to buy seats fairly close to where they want to be, it’s the members and non members who’ll end up in the cheap seats at the back of the upper tier. I still can’t believe how steep kids tickets are for this, scandalous.

Chill out, there’s only another 30 odd thousand to choose from, from memory there weren’t many on that side as the blocks behind the dugout are corporate, I’m sure all season ticket holders will be able to buy seats fairly close to where they want to be, it’s the members and non members who’ll end up in the cheap seats at the back of the upper tier. I still can’t believe how steep kids tickets are for this, scandalous.

Anyone know roughly how many we would get for the final if we got there? 20,000? Apologies if been discussed already....

Anyone know roughly how many we would get for the final if we got there? 20,000? Apologies if been discussed already....

Hopefully it will continue to be discussed after the SF as well. I've read figures between 23-25,000 but not sure if correct/

£65 for mine, £55 for the lads!

Assuming the website behaves itself will be getting tickets for me and my two boys tomorrow. The wife wants to come as she's been with us to the last 3 rounds but isn't a ST holder or member and we don't want to risk waiting until general sale.

So on the off-chance there is anyone not going, who qualifies for tomorrow's sale and wouldn't mind me using their number (with I guess the bonus that you may move up the pecking order for a final ticket when we get there) could you message me?

Ta.

The prices are ridiculous.

I am off to see PSG v Monaco for the League Cup Final in Bordeaux on Saturday. It cost me €35 to sit in the corner, moe expensive if you get nearer the half-way line. The ends, which are kept for the two cluns are €25 a ticket. This is for a FINAL not a semi-final.

Interestingly Monaco have sold out their allocation, but PSG haven't ( about 12,000 for each club). Just need to find a bar with Soccer Saturday on so I can keep an eye on the West Ham game.

£70 for an under 11’s !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally ridiculous to charge that for children. I have paid £55 for my 7 year old grandson’s ticket why so expensive can we write and complain, doubt if it will do any good but at least I will make my feelings known. Yet another nail in the coffin for modern football.

Totally ridiculous to charge that for children. I have paid £55 for my 7 year old grandson’s ticket why so expensive can we write and complain, doubt if it will do any good but at least I will make my feelings known. Yet another nail in the coffin for modern football.

The Supporters Trust Groups of the clubs involved have joined together to protest but I think we all know how much effect that will have on the rich greedy b'stards running the game.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/47776/semi-finalist-fan-groups-issue-joint-statement-on-ticket-prices

Yeah, the prices are an absolute joke tbh. The FA needs to take a good long hard look at it'self.

Nothing will change as long as people continue to pay the prices they set.

The only thing I could see working is a complete boycott of every semi final game, but that's not going to happen.

I also think it's a joke that the semi's are at Wembley, completely takes the feeling of getting there away, IMO.

I am trying to add a few friends to friends and family to buy tickets together for tomorrow, and the only options it seems to give is:

Add me to their Friends and Family ...or Register Supporter

Where is the option to add them to my friends and family ?

I am probably being stupid...but when I press enter or click add me to their friends...it doesn't add them to my list of friends

I am trying to add a few friends to friends and family to buy tickets together for tomorrow, and the only options it seems to give is:

Add me to their Friends and Family ...or Register Supporter

Where is the option to add them to my friends and family ?

I am probably being stupid...but when I press enter or click add me to their friends...it doesn't add them to my list of friends

For you to buy tickets using friends/family’s ST numbers they need to add you to their account.

It used to be the other way around.

Nothing will change as long as people continue to pay the prices they set.

The only thing I could see working is a complete boycott of every semi final game, but that's not going to happen.

I also think it's a joke that the semi's are at Wembley, completely takes the feeling of getting there away, IMO.

Agree.

It will sell out, so arguably the prices are too cheap. #economics

It's a shame, because the FA should be applauded for having made more tickets available to fans than they did last season. But instead, the greedy bastards at the FA have decided to cash in.

And yes, the semis should not be at Wembley. No reason why we can't play this at the Emirates or London Stadium.

It's not often I use the ticket site so please bear with me.

I'm buying two tickets tomorrow and having tried a dry run today (to know more for when I'm eligible tomorrow) it wasn't obvious how I buy two together at the same time for the two season tickets. Can I select two seats at a time and then assign them to the two STs, or do I have to select one seat, attach to a ST, remember the seat details and then go back and get the other seat and attach to the other ST? It can't be this option surely?