The Semi Final Ticket Thread (Chelsea)

Roger

It's not often I use the ticket site so please bear with me.

I'm buying two tickets tomorrow and having tried a dry run today (to know more for when I'm eligible tomorrow) it wasn't obvious how I buy two together at the same time for the two season tickets. Can I select two seats at a time and then assign them to the two STs, or do I have to select one seat, attach to a ST, remember the seat details and then go back and get the other seat and attach to the other ST? It can't be this option surely?

I think you can only assign another ticket to a person who is listed on your family and friends which should be on your account, you’ll need the persons name, customer number and postcode.....I think!

I think you can only assign another ticket to a person who is listed on your family and friends which should be on your account, you’ll need the persons name, customer number and postcode.....I think!

It's my understanding that they have to link to you via the site, otherwise you could get anyone's number link it to yours without them knowing.

To answer the original question..you were right the first time, just pick two seats out then add to basket. You are then given the opportunity to change the name the ticket is assigned to from the names linked to your account. (hence you need them added as friends or family).

Assuming the website behaves itself will be getting tickets for me and my two boys tomorrow. The wife wants to come as she's been with us to the last 3 rounds but isn't a ST holder or member and we don't want to risk waiting until general sale.

So on the off-chance there is anyone not going, who qualifies for tomorrow's sale and wouldn't mind me using their number (with I guess the bonus that you may move up the pecking order for a final ticket when we get there) could you message me?

Ta.

**** off with your queue jumping bull****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how much is the cheapest adult ticket?

Have you tried looking on the clubs official web site ? I’m not certain, but I would have thought it would say stuff like ticket prices / on sale dates etc

Sorted. Bit of a pain because 1 ST had 2 qualifying matches, but the other only had 1 as for the Watford FA Cup game I left it to the last minute (and my ST seats had gone) so put it on my son's customer number. Bloody expensive, stupidly so.

It's my understanding that they have to link to you via the site, otherwise you could get anyone's number link it to yours without them knowing.

To answer the original question..you were right the first time, just pick two seats out then add to basket. You are then given the opportunity to change the name the ticket is assigned to from the names linked to your account. (hence you need them added as friends or family).

But you can’t change a conssesion to an adult or anything else.

Hmm... Just bought my two eventually. The first two that I selected weren't actually added to my basket so I had to choose another two somewhere else. The first two now show as taken and will continue to do so until timed out.

What a crock of sh!t

Had the same problem two days ago.

Nothing will change as long as people continue to pay the prices they set.

The only thing I could see working is a complete boycott of every semi final game, but that's not going to happen.

Maybe a boycott of the refreshments and merchandise being sold inside the stadium? This would appear to be the only other option available.

Agree.

It will sell out, so arguably the prices are too cheap. #economics

I disagree, Premier league away ends used to sell out on a regular basis at £50 a go (or £64 for cat a games at Arsenal) but pressure brought by the FSF Twenties Plenty campaign brought change and a cap to £30 so it can work without the need to boycott.

In this case it looks like sales are quite low so far so I think we might struggle to sell out.

As it seems the done thing to provide inane updates that are only relevant to the person writing them:

I logged on to the ticket site and bought some tickets a couple of days ago. It was easy, just like it is every time.

As it seems the done thing to provide inane updates that are only relevant to the person writing them:

I logged on to the ticket site and bought some tickets a couple of days ago. It was easy, just like it is every time.

Well bully for you. I’m all right jack doesn’t begin to describe it.

I disagree, Premier league away ends used to sell out on a regular basis at £50 a go (or £64 for cat a games at Arsenal) but pressure brought by the FSF Twenties Plenty campaign brought change and a cap to £30 so it can work without the need to boycott.

In this case it looks like sales are quite low so far so I think we might struggle to sell out.

Yes i dont think we will sell out either, looking this morning on the ticket site there is good availability in the bottom tier in all blocks other then those down the sides. And the top tier hardly any have been sold at all with one more window of season ticket sales before opening up to members - not sure how many members we have.

There is one part of the ticket sale schedule that might help sell a few tickets:

• Thursday 12th April (9am) – Supporters who have purchased AT LEAST THREE qualifying fixtures against their Supporter Number OR Official Members without a purchase history.

Anybody could by a membership today and get a cup semifinal ticket on Thursday.....

Yes i dont think we will sell out either, looking this morning on the ticket site there is good availability in the bottom tier in all blocks other then those down the sides. And the top tier hardly any have been sold at all with one more window of season ticket sales before opening up to members - not sure how many members we have.

There is one part of the ticket sale schedule that might help sell a few tickets:

• Thursday 12th April (9am) – Supporters who have purchased AT LEAST THREE qualifying fixtures against their Supporter Number OR Official Members without a purchase history.

Anybody could by a membership today and get a cup semifinal ticket on Thursday.....

Not sure that is correct as they mentioned you need to hold a membership before the 16th of March for this Thursday.

Yep that’s the way it reads to me .

I agree, it reads like an open invite to anyone to buy a membership and a semi final ticket even if you’ve never been to a saints game before , I’m sure a few Chelsea fans won’t mind mind spending the £25 extra to get a ticket.

Hopefully saints will clarify that you must have a customer number registered before the cup draw to be allowed to buy a membership and ticket.

Money grabbing ****s, so you can have been to 2 games and not get a ticket but people who aren't even saints fans could rock up buy a membership and get one ?

I agree, it reads like an open invite to anyone to buy a membership and a semi final ticket even if you’ve never been to a saints game before , I’m sure a few Chelsea fans won’t mind mind spending the £25 extra to get a ticket.

Hopefully saints will clarify that you must have a customer number registered before the cup draw to be allowed to buy a membership and ticket.

I'm not sure how you've reached these conclusions.

Tickets are sold to members, firstly those who've held the membership before the Wigan match, and then who have taken out the memberships after; both categories graded depending on purchase history.

General sale includes the proviso:

NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS/MEMBERS

Subject to availability, following the sale to Official Members, tickets will then go on sale to supporters without a Season Ticket or Official Membership, based on how many qualifying fixtures they have purchased in the 2017/18 season.

Seems you might be panicking too early, and without cause.

I'm not sure how you've reached these conclusions.

Tickets are sold to members, firstly those who've held the membership before the Wigan match, and then who have taken out the memberships after; both categories graded depending on purchase history.

General sale includes the proviso:

Seems you might be panicking too early, and without cause.

It's right there in black and white on the ticketing page you condescending tosser.

Thursday 12th April (9am) – Supporters who have purchased AT LEAST THREE qualifying fixtures against their Supporter Number OR Official Members without a purchase history

So, everyone who has got tickets....

Its half time vs West Ham, almost certainly the worst 45min saints performance in 15years.... how do you feel about the semi? :lol:

Good effort for going though ;)

Yes, the worst 45 minutes since the first half at Newcastle. At least we're consistent at something - being sh!t.

As for the SF, if I get our tickets, yes still up for it, the Cup is littered with upsets, and with our lot playing for their own piece of glory, and a move in the summer, who knows?

Ok so we should get tonked, but its a SF, and Wembley. Might not get there again for a while, apart from JPT or equivalent in 2021 perhaps.

Us being no good at the moment doesn’t help, but why do we feel the need to drag out the ticket sales for such a long time. Week before the game and people still won’t know if they can get a ticket! Spurs and Chelsea did their ticket sales in 3 days.

Us being no good at the moment doesn’t help, but why do we feel the need to drag out the ticket sales for such a long time. Week before the game and people still won’t know if they can get a ticket! Spurs and Chelsea did their ticket sales in 3 days.

Exactly :lol:

I bet you had the club allowed all season ticket holders to purchase before the WHU game the sales would be higher than it is now.

I feel like everything our club does is wrong these days. The Southampton Way truly dying.