The Semi Final Ticket Thread (Chelsea)

Roger

I agree we shouldn't be having a go at each other about who's the best fan!! We are all feeling the pain and frustration and if we are honest with ourselves we are probably all feeling a bit of is it really worth all the hassle and cost when the players appear to not give a fan and we are likely to get a battering. I think the problem is we haven't got any potential heroes in the team any more that we really love like a Lambert. My dream is for gabbiadini to get the winner!!!

Here's how Chelsea are selling their tickets. No messing about!

Thursday 5 April 7am until 10.30am ONLINE ONLY: Members with 25 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Thursday 5 April 11am until 2.30pm ONLINE ONLY: Members with 20 loyalty points or more can purchase one ticket.

Thursday 5 April 3pm ONLINE ONLY: All remaining members can purchase one ticket per person. Season ticket holders (who have not already purchased a ticket) can apply for one ticket per season ticket holder.

Chelsea aren't giving their fans a choice of seats. They can only pick a price and the club put them were they want!

Nothing in football since has come close to the disappointment felt when we lost the semi final in 63 but it made 76 even sweeter.

We may well lose but if you don't go you will regret it though it might be a long time till you feel the benefit.

TBH if you have the opportunity to go to a FA Cup semi final and choose not to then you're not a fan, you're a c**t.

If that offends you then tough sh*t.

This post says more about you than anyone who chooses not to attend a football game. #issues

Nothing in football since has come close to the disappointment felt when we lost the semi final in 63 but it made 76 even sweeter.

We may well lose but if you don't go you will regret it though it might be a long time till you feel the benefit.

Adrian ******** Heath comes close!

Everton in 84 was a worst feeling than 63

Everton in 84 was a worst feeling than 63

Bad but not for me. At least we had one in the bag by 84 and at the time time we thought we'd soon be back again which we were in 86 (another bad day). In 63 it seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Surely it's time the Gods smiled on us again ?

Bad but not for me. At least we had one in the bag by 84 and at the time time we thought we'd soon be back again which we were in 86 (another bad day). In 63 it seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Surely it's time the Gods smiled on us again ?

Just feel privileged to have seen all major games played by club in last 56 years, those saying cannot be bother to go to semi final should remember that before 63 you had to go back a lot of years until last semi final.

this could be last one for another 50 years

Just feel privileged to have seen all major games played by club in last 56 years, those saying cannot be bother to go to semi final should remember that before 63 you had to go back a lot of years until last semi final.

Well that's true, but we're bound to have a Championship/League one playoff at Wembley at some point in the next few years

I actually think future generations of Saints fans will look back on this era as a golden period for following the club, we’ve had finishes of 6th and 7th with European tours, visits to Wembley in EFL and FA cup , star players (who admittedly moved on at first opportunity)

I actually think future generations of Saints fans will look back on this era as a golden period for following the club, we’ve had finishes of 6th and 7th with European tours, visits to Wembley in EFL and FA cup , star players (who admittedly moved on at first opportunity)

I've been saying that for ages, there's a real sense of entitlement to our fanbase these days, as if they expect us to have top half finishes and get to cup semi finals. If you look at it in the cold light of day recent seasons have been the exception to how we've been in our history, yet still we get some who can't be bothered to go because we might be beaten.

Honestly i don't care what others say if you can't be bothered to go to an FA Cup semi final because we might lose it then you aren't a fan and don't deserve a ticket should we get to the final. You're no better than the plastics that support United etc. because they win.

There are of course plenty of other reasons for not going, the ticket prices being a huge one, especially the concessions which are a disgrace, but if you're only not going because "we're sh*t" then you don't deserve to be a Saints fan in my opinion.

Chelsea aren't giving their fans a choice of seats. They can only pick a price and the club put them were they want!

and in a nutshell is why we are not going. The last two times we've been up to Wemberly we've been stuck with seats that our club dolled out to us even 'though we had chosen to be elsewhere. Never found out why despite enquiries at the time.

I doubt it, most fans live for the moment and what they see in front of them. Nostalgia is great but not when you'e 4-0 down to Sheff W with 20 minutes to go. We ain't gonna get Lambert or Mane or Pelle back ever.

I've been saying that for ages, there's a real sense of entitlement to our fanbase these days, as if they expect us to have top half finishes and get to cup semi finals. If you look at it in the cold light of day recent seasons have been the exception to how we've been in our history, yet still we get some who can't be bothered to go because we might be beaten.

Honestly i don't care what others say if you can't be bothered to go to an FA Cup semi final because we might lose it then you aren't a fan and don't deserve a ticket should we get to the final. You're no better than the plastics that support United etc. because they win.

There are of course plenty of other reasons for not going, the ticket prices being a huge one, especially the concessions which are a disgrace, but if you're only not going because "we're sh*t" then you don't deserve to be a Saints fan in my opinion.

In the EFL Cup Final when Lingard popped their second in our onion bag, there was a chap just in front of us who left his seat we presumed to release some of the beer that had been processed, we never saw him return! My Daughter was on the upper deck and she said when Man U's second went in a few up there got up including a group, like us she figured they had gone to use the facilities or for an early beer, but noted they never came back.

So you are probably right in your observations.

TBH if you have the opportunity to go to a FA Cup semi final and choose not to then you're not a fan, you're a c**t.

If that offends you then tough sh*t.

I am not offended. I have just found out now that you probably think Les Reed is good at his job and Mr Ploddy Prowse is a good footballer. By the way spaghetti doesn't grow on trees.

and in a nutshell is why we are not going. The last two times we've been up to Wemberly we've been stuck with seats that our club dolled out to us even 'though we had chosen to be elsewhere. Never found out why despite enquiries at the time.

Great support

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many left unsold? Who's counted the green dots today?

My window is 9am tomorrow!!��

There are thousands left, rough guess 7k still unsold, unless there are loads of non members waiting to buy at the end of the week we are not going to sell out, quite sad really as these occasions are so rare, but reminds me of last season when we didn’t sell out semi final v Liverpool as our fans didn’t think we had a chance in that one either.

I agree with earlier posts , if you’re not going just because you can’t be bothered as you think we’ll lose you’re not really a fan.

If you’re not going because you can’t afford it then fair enough, but it is mainly the cheaper tickets still available...

There are thousands left, rough guess 7k still unsold, unless there are loads of non members waiting to buy at the end of the week we are not going to sell out, quite sad really as these occasions are so rare, but reminds me of last season when we didn’t sell out semi final v Liverpool as our fans didn’t think we had a chance in that one either.

I agree with earlier posts , if you’re not going just because you can’t be bothered as you think we’ll lose you’re not really a fan.

If you’re not going because you can’t afford it then fair enough, but it is mainly the cheaper tickets still available...

I don't necessarily think it about having a chance or no chance of winning unfortunately now some fans don't see winning a cup as important compared to the league. A couple of people iknow prioritised Swansea away in the league (an evening game as well) to the EFL semi-final at Liverpool.

A few seasons ago under Pochettino some of our fans said they would rather finish 6th in the league than win the FA Cup.

****ing crazy if you ask me.

How many left unsold? Who's counted the green dots today?

My window is 9am tomorrow!!��

**** me are they still persisting with these ‘windows’ even though there are thousands left? It’s ****ing nuts, any member, ST holder or even fans with purchase history should be able to just buy as many as they want by now.

I agree with giving the loyalist fans priority but when they do it to the n’th degree it’s just pointless, especially if we don’t sell out. Wembley is a big day out, there are probably loads of people who would have taken their kids or friends but we’re put off by this system.

**** me are they still persisting with these ‘windows’ even though there are thousands left? It’s ****ing nuts, any member, ST holder or even fans with purchase history should be able to just buy as many as they want by now.

I agree with giving the loyalist fans priority but when they do it to the n’th degree it’s just pointless, especially if we don’t sell out. Wembley is a big day out, there are probably loads of people who would have taken their kids or friends but we’re put off by this system.

Agree it is far too complicated. In my group of 10, all of whom are either season ticket holders or members we have 7 different qualifying dates. Given we have less than 33k season ticket holders and members it was always going to make general sale so why over complicate it.