The Semi Final Ticket Thread (Chelsea)

Roger

Googled it and a few years back Wigan got 22,000 ish while arsenal got 40,000 ish. Apparently it's decided between the individual clubs and the FA. Given the history of our club playing it safe I can see us taking less than the capacity of st Mary's as an allocation...

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Googled it and a few years back Wigan got 22,000 ish while arsenal got 40,000 ish. Apparently it's decided between the individual clubs and the FA. Given the history of our club playing it safe I can see us taking less than the capacity of st Mary's as an allocation...

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

no of course they wouldn't.

It will be roughly the same allocation as we received last year. Will be enough for all season ticket holders and members with purchase history. Interesting to see that they have stopped selling membership early this year, although i can see them putting it back on sale to milk more money out of fans wanting wembley tickets.

As a member who has been to 6 games so far I am safe for a ticket with a 32k allocation so I am happy, great to be hopefully at Semi final one week then Bmouth at home the following, win both and we will be all buzzing.

With circa 21 season ticket holders I'm not sure we have more than 10k members (?)

Pretty sure this will go to general sale

With circa 21 season ticket holders I'm not sure we have more than 10k members (?)

Pretty sure this will go to general sale

never general sale.

will be same as last season- my only wish is that they count away games the same as home games, because i've got far more away games than home games.

also very interesting to see that you cannot buy memberships anymore!

never general sale.

will be same as last season- my only wish is that they count away games the same as home games, because i've got far more away games than home games.

also very interesting to see that you cannot buy memberships anymore!

Wrong that - they should be treated equally imho

Do we know what date it is yet? I have tickets to see Noel Gallagher in Brighton Sunday eve...��

Dont yet know which day. But last year kick off's were 5.15 on the Saturday and 3pm on the Sunday. So should give you time to get to Brighton after.

Wonder if the BBC or BT Sport get first pick - presumably Man Utd v Spurs will be first choice for either and guess the BBC would prefer the peak Saturday slot.

Sky have 2 premier games on the Sunday one at 2.15 the other at 4.30 so would the Sunday semi be at midday

Do we know what date it is yet? I have tickets to see Noel Gallagher in Brighton Sunday eve...

My wife's brother's wedding that weekend for me. I'm stuffed if it's on Saturday (I wouldn't even get to watch it!) but it's possible I could sneak away early on the Sunday. I'm not holding my breath...

i’ll be annoyed if, having been to Fulham & Wigan, they prioritise home games over away again...

Having been to all the cup ties I agree with you, but expect to be disappointed in that it will probably be as last season and home matches.

I've got 3 plus Spurs away but did the criteria for CC final exclude away games? Last the membership was 're activated and a few home games counted. This time the last two homes don't go on sale for a few weeks. Definitely no more than 32,432 . I'm hoping for a bigger allocation even if it's 800 more. Has anyone brought a ticket from Wembley direct or another ticket outlet ?

God, we're going to have numerous posts bemoaning the unfairness of the ticket allocation for the next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season Tickets -> Members -> General Sale.

Then within that, number of games attended takes priority (so away games for ST holders, all games for non ST). Hard to argue about fairness of any of that.

Cup game priority is debatable (I'm not sure it should matter which competition you supported the team in), but the home & away thing is the thing which will get people frustrated, and I think legitimately so!

Same weekend as London marathon too which I can’t miss

If our game is on the Sunday I reckon it will still be possible to do London marathon and the game, you’ll just need to run a bit faster, as for the Southampton marathon /half / 10k they will be praying our game isn’t Sunday for two reasons 1) there will be a drop in participants as I for one would no longer do it, shame for the city as the atmosphere has been great last couple of years for it and 2) logistics will be a nightmare as the course goes around st Mary’s with lots of road closures not sure how they’ll manage that if we’ve got 50 coaches going to Wembley picking up at the ground again.

Checked club site and carling cup required at least 5 home games if any left.

Saturday 11th February (9am) – Official Members who have purchased AT LEAST FIVE home fixtures from the 2016/17 season.

That was the initial announcement, but I'm pretty sure it was extended after that down to people who had been to just 1 or 2 games

As a member who has been to 6 games so far I am safe for a ticket with a 32k allocation so I am happy, great to be hopefully at Semi final one week then Bmouth at home the following, win both and we will be all buzzing.

6 games or 6 home games? I've been to 5 but only 2 were at home...

I am hoping that it is Sunday then I don't have to beat myself up trying to figure out how I can get to the game and get to Heathrow for 7:30pm as no doubt it would be a tea time game.

And there was me when the fixtures came out happy at the scheduled fixture being Leicester away and dismissing the FA Semi-Final alongside it in brackets.