Anyone but Spurs....

saint lard

I’m sure the FA would love a Spurs V Man Utd/Chelsea final.....or Man Utd V Chelsea

So come on Leicester....and let’s get them in the semi final draw.

The media wouldn’t mind playing on the Puel & Southampton connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd prefer:

1. Leicester - They really haven't been great under Puel. Since that 1-4 game, 3 months ago, they've only beaten Watford, West Brom and Udders in the League. It's not like we're any better but they are quite obviously the next weakest team in it.

2. Chelsea - Highly inconsistent this year.

3. Man Utd - I know they lost to Seville but they've been getting results apart from that.

4. Spurs. If Kane is fit. If not, Utd would be my last choice.

I'd prefer:

1. Leicester - They really haven't been great under Puel. Since that 1-4 game, 3 months ago, they've only beaten Watford, West Brom and Udders in the League. It's not like we're any better but they are quite obviously the next weakest team in it.

2. Chelsea - Highly inconsistent this year.

3. Man Utd - I know they lost to Seville but they've been getting results apart from that.

4. Spurs. If Kane is fit. If not, Utd would be my last choice.

this exactly for the reasons above. I do feel like we could have got a point against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge too- Austin missed a good chance and they needed a set piece to break us down.

Mourinho is annoying cos he just grinds it out in the latter stages of competitions, but Spurs most dangerous for me if Kane is fit.

I will be amazed if United and Spurs are drawn against each other; especially if Leicester beat Chelsea! Apart from the big teams always avoiding each other the FA won't want Mourinho going on and on about how it is unfair that United have to play away to Spurs in a semi-final.

I will be amazed if United and Spurs are drawn against each other; especially if Leicester beat Chelsea! Apart from the big teams always avoiding each other the FA won't want Mourinho going on and on about how it is unfair that United have to play away to Spurs in a semi-final.

Which he will and for once he will be correct

As we are due to play Chelsea the week before and Leicester on the weekend, I think we will end up playing the winner of that tie.

How often do you see teams playing in the league and the cup in quick succession?

(We played Arsenal just before the 2003 final if I recall correctly!- luckily got their late and missed their first few goals that night!)

Chelsea is the obvious best choice for us. It is who i wanted to draw before the leicster game finished, and I am happy with it now. We would lose to Tottenham or Leicester, and we played united last year. Plus I don't fancy us to beat a jose team fighting for their last bit of silverware.

That bbc draw was a bit inept. Had Wigan or Southampton come up in bar with numbers and then presenter completely got the draw wrong in her summary.

Reasonably happy with the draw.

The draw was officially a BT Sport production, and she did indeed cock it right up in her summary.

As we are due to play Chelsea the week before and Leicester on the weekend, I think we will end up playing the winner of that tie.

How often do you see teams playing in the league and the cup in quick succession?

(We played Arsenal just before the 2003 final if I recall correctly!- luckily got their late and missed their first few goals that night!)

That means we shall have to beat Chelsea twice within a week.

Oh well, if needs must.

That be the 3rd time this year we’ve played our opponents the week before